Clubs Stopped Working On Last Update

I am seeing this Alert. Everything else is running fine. Running manually tells me it is already running already and cannot be run again until the lock is removed.

Locked Task: clubrebuild

One of the routine maintenance tasks which run in the background has failed several times, which may indicate a configuration issue.

A blank page is the sign of a suppressed PHP error, you will want to obtain the logs from your server error log for further details on what the issue is.

Just now, tforums said:

Thanks, but there are no errors showing up for the clubs in the Admin or Httpd server logs.

You would want to contact your hosting provider or server administrator to ensure that you are properly logging errors.

Just now, Jim M said:

You would want to contact your hosting provider or server administrator to ensure that you are properly logging errors.

I am the admin and we are. The Locked Task: clubrebuild error is not related?

1 minute ago, tforums said:

I am the admin and we are. The Locked Task: clubrebuild error is not related?

It would not prevent the page from showing, no.

Thanks, I went ahead and activated display errors in the conf, and see this showing up:

Fatal error: Declaration of IPS\cms\_Categories::roots($permissionCheck = 'view', $member = null, $where = []) must be compatible with IPS\Node\_Model::roots($permissionCheck = 'view', $member = null, $where = [], $limit = null) in /site-name-removed/applications/cms/sources/Categories/Categories.php on line 263

1 hour ago, teraßyte said:

Looks like some of your files are not up-to-date. Download the suite package file from your client area and re-upload all the files to your server (be sure to overwrite the old files).

Thanks. Just tired that. Still getting the same error.

That means the file is not being overwritten properly.

I'd start by checking the file owner/group/permissions. Sometimes the file is owned by another user/group and it can't be overwritten. In such cases, a simple chown command from SSH would fix it. If you have no idea what I'm talking about, ask your host for help.