SQL Table is marked as crashed and last (automatic?) repair Failed

We're sorry, but a temporary technical error has occurred which means we cannot display this site right now.

Table '.\remnants_boards\ipbcore_store' is marked as crashed and last (automatic?) repair failed

You can try again by clicking the button below, or try again later.

The only way I can seem to get into the Admin Center is if I remove \define( 'STORE_METHOD', 'Database' ); this brings things up; however, it also take out all databases etc. How / Where can  go to repair this crashed Database.

I've already tried recovery mode, and that didn't resolve the issue. 

2 minutes ago, Driven 2 Services said:

If your host uses cPanel, DirectAdmin or CyberPanel, go to phpMyAdmin, select the database, scroll to the table and select repair table for it.

Sadly it doesn't look like we do. (I wish as I'm familiar with that) Whoever set this up set it up on a VPS Server running Server 2016. I've found a database connection manager, (heidiSQL) but I don't know if this will do anything (assuming I can find the username and password to connect to the database) 

Repairing a database is not done within the IPB software.  It's a server level activity.  

You may need to contact your hosting provider for assistance.  A search of Google for repairing mySQL databases on Windows servers turned up the following which might help you:

https://community.spiceworks.com/t/how-to-repair-mysql-database-using-windows-command-line/1014346

If you are unable to repair the database at all, you may need to restore it from a backup.  

Just now, Randy Calvert said:

Repairing a database is not done within the IPB software.  It's a server level activity.  

You may need to contact your hosting provider for assistance.  A search of Google for repairing mySQL databases on Windows servers turned up the following which might help you:

https://community.spiceworks.com/t/how-to-repair-mysql-database-using-windows-command-line/1014346

If you are unable to repair the database at all, you may need to restore it from a backup.  

I was afraid of this. I'm used to cPanel or webmin/virtualmin etc. wouldn't be an issue on those, but this is a learning experience for me. Thanks for this, I'll see if I can track down the username and password for the database. 

The database name, database username, and database password can be found in your conf_global.php file.  That will be what IPB itself uses to connect to mySQL.  If the database user has full permissions, it should also include the ability to repair the tables owned by that user.  

Just now, Randy Calvert said:

The database name, database username, and database password can be found in your conf_global.php file.  That will be what IPB itself uses to connect to mySQL.  If the database user has full permissions, it should also include the ability to repair the tables owned by that user.  

Good to know, I'll check there. Thanks. 

6 hours ago, Randy Calvert said:

Thanks for this. This helped me get the issue resolved.