A configuration or server error has occurred

We would need to look further into this for you, however the access details on file appear to be incorrect or missing. Could you please update these details by visiting your client area, selecting the relevant purchase, then clicking "Review/Update Access Information" under the "Stored Access Information" section. 

We look forward to further assisting you. 

1 hour ago, kmk said:

Observing this club of yours, you want to replace Support-1 owner with ??? probably with kmk?
Such an issue should not occur.
Are you sure you are doing this replacement correctly? Could you describe the steps of this change please.
Hey, now I did the same action in my test installation - there I have 4 such clubs - and change happened without any issue.

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Adlago said:

Observing this club of yours, you want to replace Support-1 owner with ??? probably with kmk?
Such an issue should not occur.
Are you sure you are doing this replacement correctly? Could you describe the steps of this change please.
Hey, now I did the same action in my test installation - there I have 4 such clubs - and change happened without any issue.

From admin/clubs

And yes, change to kmk

Could contain: Page, Text

Edited by kmk

9 hours ago, kmk said:

From admin/clubs

And yes, change to kmk

Clicking the "x" in an owner's name will remove it from the field.
You mark an empty field with the mouse and start typing "km  "
From the list of users that pops up, click on your nickname. It will appear in the owner field.
Then save, and remove cache site.

5 hours ago, Adlago said:

Clicking the "x" in an owner's name will remove it from the field.
You mark an empty field with the mouse and start typing "km  "
From the list of users that pops up, click on your nickname. It will appear in the owner field.

I did it exactly as you described, the problem is when I click on Save..... show the error page

I try to clear cachez first...but same result

18 minutes ago, kmk said:

I did it exactly as you described, the problem is when I click on Save..... show the error page

I try to clear cachez first...but same result

After original IPS externals JS, you have loading 3rd party externals JS

<script src="https://unpkg.com/react/umd/react.production.min.js"></script>
<script src="https://unpkg.com/react-dom/umd/react-dom.production.min.js"></script>

Make sure that these 3rd party JS do not create a conflict (for example - remove them from your global template or stop a plugin that introduces them to your site). Then clear cache site and try to change owner in your club.

7 minutes ago, Adlago said:

After original IPS externals JS, you have loading 3rd party externals JS

<script src="https://unpkg.com/react/umd/react.production.min.js"></script>
<script src="https://unpkg.com/react-dom/umd/react-dom.production.min.js"></script>

Make sure that these 3rd party JS do not create a conflict (for example - remove them from your global template or stop a plugin that introduces them to your site). Then clear cache site and try to change owner in your club.

I would not be doing this. Please provide access and we can directly assist. Adding in third party libraries can cause issues if you do not know what they are or how to implement them.

2 minutes ago, Jim M said:

Adding in third party libraries can cause issues if you do not know what they are or how to implement them.

This exists on the author's site, so my advice is for him to remove them...

I have taken a quick look at your site, and before we continue, you really need to take a look at your 3rd party installations. At present you have errors being logged constantly from them, so even getting to the error messages you mention here is proving difficult. 

Currently you have:

• A banner at the top of the page stating you have PHP8 incompatible items present. Thos will break things, and you need to address this

• 36 x 3rd party applications. 16 of these are stating there are updates, so at least 16 are out of date, and there is no guarentee the others arent either. You would need to check. I would highly suggest checking and cutting back on these where you can

• 28 x 3rd party plugins. As with the above,  there are 3 of these showing you they are out of date at last, and it may well simply be the others dont check for updates. 

• You also have 3rd party themes that are showing out of date on there.

For context here, just of the 3rd party plugins & applications, there are 222 3rd party hooks, meaning 222 possible points of failure outside of the main software.

8 hours ago, Marc Stridgen said:

A banner at the top of the page stating you have PHP8 incompatible items present. Thos will break things, and you need to address this

Could you tell me where it is? I open the Page edit more and I can not see no one banner

11 hours ago, Marc Stridgen said:

I have taken a quick look at your site, and before we continue, you really need to take a look at your 3rd party installations. At present you have errors being logged constantly from them, so even getting to the error messages you mention here is proving difficult. 

Currently you have:

• A banner at the top of the page stating you have PHP8 incompatible items present. Thos will break things, and you need to address this

• 36 x 3rd party applications. 16 of these are stating there are updates, so at least 16 are out of date, and there is no guarentee the others arent either. You would need to check. I would highly suggest checking and cutting back on these where you can

• 28 x 3rd party plugins. As with the above,  there are 3 of these showing you they are out of date at last, and it may well simply be the others dont check for updates. 

• You also have 3rd party themes that are showing out of date on there.

For context here, just of the 3rd party plugins & applications, there are 222 3rd party hooks, meaning 222 possible points of failure outside of the main software.

I try to uninstall some apps, but some of them don´t let me finish the process and display HTTP ERROR 500

39 minutes ago, kmk said:

I try to uninstall some apps, but some of them don´t let me finish the process and display HTTP ERROR 500

You would need to contact the authors for assistance.