Menu Manager Quirks

17 minutes ago, Square Wheels said:

I have tons.

I just tried in Chrome (video was Edge).  I turned off all browser extensions.

I still have the same behavior.

Odd

Would try clearing your browser's local storage, cache, and cookies to be sure this isn't influencing anything.

1 minute ago, Jim M said:

Would try clearing your browser's local storage, cache, and cookies to be sure this isn't influencing anything.

OK, I did that in Chrome, went back to Men Manager and FAQ is missing in the ACP, but present on the site.  I had previously made a simple edit to it, clicked Save, but didn't publish it.

It seems to be worse now.

It seems to be a quirk on my end somehow if you cannot reproduce it.  Thanks for trying.

4 minutes ago, Jim M said:

May be worth trying in incognito mode in Chrome to see if there is something else causing your issue.

Good idea, I just tried that.

Well, I was hopeful for a second.  🙂

I created a new item and was able to drag it to it's correct spot.  I then published and all was well.

I opened that item, saved it, and it's greyed out again.

Could contain: Page, Text

33 minutes ago, Square Wheels said:

Sure, I can try that.  Can you PM me the password?  🙂

I don't have it stored anywhere.

I'm afraid, for security reasons, we cannot provide a password which is given to us. However, you can reset the password and then re-apply it to the Client Area Access Details.

10 minutes ago, Jim M said:

I'm afraid, for security reasons, we cannot provide a password which is given to us. However, you can reset the password and then re-apply it to the Client Area Access Details.

OK, I did that, it has a new password now.

I logged in as that user, in an incognito Chrome browser, with all data cleared, and all extensions turned off, and still have the same issue.