Some attachments is absent

• 3 weeks later...

That's a lot of files. Fixing all of them manually would be hard, indeed. The best option would be to somehow recover those files, but I assume that's not an option.

The only other option I can think of is a tool to go through them and remove the links to missing files.

There is no such tool in Invision Community, though. You'll have to write it yourself or hire someone to do it for you.

Some thoughts: 

- if the attachments are secondary to the actual post, it may be worthwhile to simply ignore them.  The main content (the topic) is still present.  

- if the attachments are the main content, you may want to think about deleting / archiving / fixing, depending on how much effort you want to put in.  

Unfortunately, communities that have been online for many years are simply going to have broken links over time unless you control all attachments on your own server.  

6 minutes ago, Aleksandr Timashov said:

What custom? In IPS already present function to remove attachments by size. What problem recount the size of attachments and remove absent?

There is no tool in Invision Community to do what you're asking for. That's why you require a separate custom modification.

Just now, Aleksandr Timashov said:

I understood it. But if I buy Windows I will have checkdisk and another tools to fix it. Why I can`t  ask support to fix my IPS?

Comparing Apples and Tomatoes here. You're comparing something that has tools required and needed VS. not something which is required or provided.