Community is temporarily unavailable error

Max

So last night, we experienced an outage. It looks like that was related to the other issue that was posted. But we are an NFL football site and users are telling me that they see this message often on game day.

IMG_7700.thumb.jpeg.693413d931898d0c6e51fc411324abec.jpeg

Game day is our biggest day of the week \ year.

I am not sure how to open a ticket. But we definitely need help, we upgraded to the cloud to be able to scale better on game day. Let me know how we can get things looked at. Thanks.

I opened a ticket for you to get more information. Please check your email for further correspondence. 

To open a ticket in the future for Cloud issues, you can go to Client Area -> Manage Purchases -> click your Cloud package -> Support.

7 hours ago, Jim M said:

I opened a ticket for you to get more information. Please check your email for further correspondence. 

To open a ticket in the future for Cloud issues, you can go to Client Area -> Manage Purchases -> click your Cloud package -> Support.

Thank you, I had sent an email but I will do it this way going forward. Please add my alternate email to the ticket, for some reason my primary email never receives them. Much appreciated.

On 10/2/2023 at 4:55 PM, Jim M said:

I still haven't received a response. My primary email never receives them and I am not sure why. I put an alternate email on file, can someone send the ticket info and response to my secondary email? Thanks.

I can certainly add your additional contact to that, but please note whenever a ticket is created from here it will send to your primary email address, so it may be worth changing which is your primary.

Its also worth noting, what you were experiencing was issues that were known about and resolved at the time I believe, so there may not be much more information we can give there. Of course feel free to give any more information there needed once you see the ticket