Disabling Push notifications all the time

10 minutes ago, Adriano Faria said:

I guess so... didn't change FF settings, as far as I remember.

Firefox has some privacy settings which may remove things like cookies. I can take a look on your community if you would like to provide access:

We would need to look further into this for you, however the access details on file appear to be incorrect or missing. Could you please update these details by visiting your client area, selecting the relevant purchase, then clicking "Review/Update Access Information" under the "Stored Access Information" section. 

We look forward to further assisting you. 

One thing I am noticing is that not all notifications are displaying, or even notifying me through the notifications alert system.  I have reactions set to be marked by notification and yet a reaction that was just issued does not show up there. However, if I go to my profile, I can see that the reaction was registered there within the Activity tab. The reaction was issued over 15 minutes ago so it shouldn't be a cache issue.

Edited by My Sharona

3 hours ago, Adriano Faria said:

I also have a few but none related to notifications so that’s not the problem. 

I understand what you are saying there, but given we cannot replicate it in any way, there has to be some difference in what we are seeing on stock browser installations and what you are seeing there. So we do need to rule these out