Menu Manager crashes the site

Hello,

When I set a translation for an external link in the Menu Manager, the menu disappears.

I have to click to Restore Default Configuration but it doesn't work all the time.
At the moment, when I click on this button, nothing happens, the same menu is there without possibility of returning to the default configuration.
The menu is frozen.

Can you help me?

I tried to clear cache, switch to default EN-US language, switch to default theme, without success.

Thanks.

Edited by DreamOn

• DreamOn changed the title to Menu Manager crashes the site
7 hours ago, DreamOn said:

Hello,

When I set a translation for an external link in the Menu Manager, the menu disappears.

I have to click to Restore Default Configuration but it doesn't work all the time.
At the moment, when I click on this button, nothing happens, the same menu is there without possibility of returning to the default configuration.
The menu is frozen.

Can you help me?

I tried to clear cache, switch to default EN-US language, switch to default theme, without success.

Thanks.

Hey, this is not the direct solution, but an alternative workaround.  

In IPS, you can create "friendly URLs" in the ACP. You can use this to add a menu item to the friendly URL.  No translations needed.  

Just a thought.  

5 minutes ago, Marc Stridgen said:

Sorry, Im not sure I understand the question there. Without it currently broke or the exact steps to reproduce on your site, there isnt anything for us to look at.

Of course you would need to ensure access details are up to date on file

I didn't understand that you were offering access to the admin of my site.

I just updated the connection information on my client area.

You can access my site and test!

17 hours ago, Marc Stridgen said:

Im not seeing anything broken on your site at present. We would need it to be in the broken state, or the specific things you are adding to put it in the broken state so we can check this

Sorry it's because I managed to restore the default menu by clearing the browser cache.
I made some changes and the menu is buggy again, you can see it now.

Screenshots :

Could contain: Page, Text

Could contain: Page, Text