Added Blog and now throwing an error

SELECT * FROM `blog_categories` WHERE category_parent=0 ORDER BY category_position
IPS\Db\Exception: Table 'patchworkposseplus_community.blog_categories' doesn't exist (1146)
#0 /home/dh_qsu7z3/community.patchworkposseplus.com/system/Db/Select.php(388): IPS\_Db->preparedQuery('/*patchworkposs...', Array, true)
#1 /home/dh_qsu7z3/community.patchworkposseplus.com/system/Db/Select.php(286): IPS\Db\_Select->runQuery()
#2 /home/dh_qsu7z3/community.patchworkposseplus.com/system/Node/Model.php(224): IPS\Db\_Select->setKeyField('category_id')
#3 /home/dh_qsu7z3/community.patchworkposseplus.com/system/Node/Model.php(180): IPS\Node\_Model::nodesWithPermission(NULL, NULL, Array, 'category_positi...', NULL)
#4 /home/dh_qsu7z3/community.patchworkposseplus.com/system/Node/Controller.php(111): IPS\Node\_Model::roots(NULL)
#5 /home/dh_qsu7z3/community.patchworkposseplus.com/system/Helpers/Tree/Tree.php(130): IPS\Node\_Controller->_getRoots(NULL)
#6 /home/dh_qsu7z3/community.patchworkposseplus.com/system/Node/Controller.php(99): IPS\Helpers\Tree\_Tree->__toString()
#7 /home/dh_qsu7z3/community.patchworkposseplus.com/applications/blog/modules/admin/blogs/blogs.php(54): IPS\Node\_Controller->manage()
#8 /home/dh_qsu7z3/community.patchworkposseplus.com/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(118): IPS\blog\modules\admin\blogs\_blogs->manage()
#9 /home/dh_qsu7z3/community.patchworkposseplus.com/system/Node/Controller.php(69): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#10 /home/dh_qsu7z3/community.patchworkposseplus.com/applications/blog/modules/admin/blogs/blogs.php(44): IPS\Node\_Controller->execute()
#11 /home/dh_qsu7z3/community.patchworkposseplus.com/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(153): IPS\blog\modules\admin\blogs\_blogs->execute()
#12 /home/dh_qsu7z3/community.patchworkposseplus.com/admin/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#13 {main}

This is what is seen when I go to the community / blogs

I disabled the plugins and nothing has changed. 

Prior to loading up the blogs files - I did the overall update. There was no error after the update and before adding the blog files

SYSTEM ERRORS- 

09/21/2023 12:55 PM

uncaught_exception SELECT * FROM `blog_blogs` LEFT JOIN `core_sys_lang_words` ON word_key=CONCAT( 'blogs_blog_', blog_...
09/21/2023 12:55 PM uncaught_exception SELECT * FROM `blog_blogs` LEFT JOIN `core_sys_lang_words` ON word_key=CONCAT( 'blogs_blog_', blog_...
09/21/2023 12:53 PM uncaught_exception SELECT * FROM `blog_categories` WHERE category_parent=0 ORDER BY category_position IPS\Db\Exception:...
09/21/2023 12:53 PM template_error IPS\Db\Exception (1146) SELECT * FROM `blog_blogs` WHERE blog_disabled=0 AND (( FIND_IN_SET(4,blog_groupblog_ids) ) OR blog_...
09/21/2023 12:53 PM template_error IPS\Db\Exception (1146) SELECT * FROM `blog_blogs` WHERE blog_disabled=0 AND (( FIND_IN_SET(4,blog_groupblog_ids) ) OR blog_...

8 minutes ago, Rebecca Jorgensen said:

I wasn't able to because it wasn't showing on the dashboard in the admin area. 

I uploaded it via ftp file upload. Seemed to be just fine when it was uploaded. Didn't have an issue with it. So I thought. 

We would need to look further into this for you, however the access details on file appear to be incorrect or missing. Could you please update these details by visiting your client area, selecting the relevant purchase, then clicking "Review/Update Access Information" under the "Stored Access Information" section. 

We look forward to further assisting you. 

2 minutes ago, Rebecca Jorgensen said:

I believe I have updated it to the new information. thank you!

Unfortunately, your ACP login is for a display name but you require email address on your community. Please update the credentials on file to include email address rather than display name.