I feel there may have been misunderstanding there. Your site was not accessible at all at the time I sent the message there. So I couldnt get on to check anything. It does seem to be back now

We would need to look further into this for you, however the access details on file appear to be incorrect or missing. Could you please update these details by visiting your client area, selecting the relevant purchase, then clicking "Review/Update Access Information" under the "Stored Access Information" section. 

We look forward to further assisting you. 

Added data to Client area.

2 hours ago, Marc Stridgen said:

I feel there may have been misunderstanding there. Your site was not accessible at all at the time I sent the message there. So I couldnt get on to check anything. It does seem to be back now

We would need to look further into this for you, however the access details on file appear to be incorrect or missing. Could you please update these details by visiting your client area, selecting the relevant purchase, then clicking "Review/Update Access Information" under the "Stored Access Information" section. 

We look forward to further assisting you. 

That will break the login for all your users accustomed to login with their email. At least change it to Display Name or Email Address.

In any case, @Jim M wanted you to replace the display name with the email address in the client area here on the IPS site (where you entered the details earlier): https://invisioncommunity.com/clientarea

Edited by teraßyte

I sent a request to the hotser. He replied that there were no restrictions. He asks for more information.

Dear Customer,
We do not restrict any outgoing or incoming connections to the server.
The problem is supposed to be in the server configuration.
You can also check with the developer what exactly he meant.
Thank you.

Thank you this Hosting support answer

And screenshots

There are no problems with the FB domain.
I am attaching the results.

We also added the file fbtest.php to the directory /var/www/embroideres/data/www/forum.embroideres.com with curl code that makes a GET request to the address https://graph.facebook.com and displays the response on the screen. You can see for yourself that the request reaches the FB servers without any problems and we receive a response without any problems. https://forum.embroideres.com/fbtest.php

Could contain: Text, Page

On 9/18/2023 at 4:16 AM, Marc Stridgen said:

While I understand what your host is saying there, this does not change the connection timeout messages you are getting when trying to connect

The hoster refused to help me. He writes that this does not concern him = these are software problems.
I have a question for you. What should I do? How can I solve this problem?