3 hours ago, Igor Denisov said:

I using Cloudflare. May be problem here?

Cloudflare is inbound protection only as it integrates via DNS. Your server communications to other sites is outbound. The server cannot route outbound requests through CF. So CF should not be related. 

Edited by Randy Calvert

Hello.
In addition to login on Facebook, login via Google does not work. Do not work only in the Ivison community.
At the same time, the store www.embroideres.com, which is located on the same hosting, has no problems with login through Google.
We hired a person to do an independent analysis - here is his answer:here is another programmer's answer

you do not have the oAuth module enabled or configured correctly in your CMS. The article https://forum.invisionize.pl/topic/51349-ips-news-43-sign-in-from-other-sites-using-oauth/ may help you
or you can try to check the authentication via the console https://developers.facebook.com/docs/facebook-login/guides/advanced/manual-flow/#checklogin

The problem is 100% in the CMS, since the check did not find at least such a problem. As we wrote to you earlier, we do not write code or fix project bugs.
To identify the problem, we recommend deploying a clean copy (just downloaded from the official website) of your CMS on a subdomain and try checking authorization via Facebook there. Based on this, it will be possible to see what to do about this problem. On a subdomain, you don’t mind breaking something while trying to fix the problem, since it’s a clean copy without data. You can also provide login information from a copy from a subdomain, we will try to help, but we do not guarantee a solution to the problem, since we are not the developers of this CMS.

I'm not a professional myself. And I don’t understand anything about it.. You write me an answer.. I send it to other people.. They answer me, I send it to you.
I'm like between two fires. And I believe everyone.. But there is no result.
Is it possible to somehow organize it so that you, professionals, can communicate with each other?

39 minutes ago, Igor Denisov said:

I'm not a professional myself. And I don’t understand anything about it.. You write me an answer.. I send it to other people.. They answer me, I send it to you.
I'm like between two fires. And I believe everyone.. But there is no result.
Is it possible to somehow organize it so that you, professionals, can communicate with each other?

If you have a technical individual who aids you, you can add them as an alternate contact to converse via the ticket we opened for you and/or here on our community. I'm afraid, we cannot act on your behalf and communicate with others outside of those items though.

Here's how to add an alternate contact: