How to disable Account Deletion request option?

Go to solution Solved by Marc Stridgen,

Thanks! I appreciate the response. Rather than install another plug-in, I think we'll wait for the next update. But if it's not fixed, I'll definitely come back for the plug-in. This is a feature that I certainly do not like and wish had not been put in without an option. Our forum rules/TOS specifically state no account deletion. 

31 minutes ago, Adriano Faria said:

This is the Core feature, according to the screenshot. Plus: the user didn't even downloaded my resource. 🙂

My confusion as you's were discussing the plugin lol. Cheers

1 hour ago, usmf said:

I did as the above post showed:

Could contain: Page, Text

But a member was able to request account deletion again today. Should I change another setting, or is the feature not working?

I would need an example of this, so we can take a look for you and see what has happened. Have you checked to see if the function is there when logging in as a user?

9 hours ago, Marc Stridgen said:

I would need an example of this, so we can take a look for you and see what has happened. Have you checked to see if the function is there when logging in as a user?

Sure. Member Sundance72 is currently in the list having requested deletion. I won't remove it.

I've logged into a regular member account to see if I can find out where they are doing this, but I can't find it. Where would that option be as a user?

We would need to look further into this for you, however the access details on file appear to be incorrect or missing. Could you please update these details by visiting your client area, selecting the relevant purchase, then clicking "Review/Update Access Information" under the "Stored Access Information" section. 

We look forward to further assisting you. 

So, I should delete the current request -- and this won't be an option again? The one sitting in there now actually came on 24 hours or more after I disabled as shown above, so I was assuming it didn't work. I'll go ahead and delete the request in there, if you don't need to see it again.

6 hours ago, usmf said:

So, I should delete the current request -- and this won't be an option again? The one sitting in there now actually came on 24 hours or more after I disabled as shown above, so I was assuming it didn't work. I'll go ahead and delete the request in there, if you don't need to see it again.

Yes, thats correct 🙂