Icon Disapear in ACP

Go to solution Solved by Nathan Explosion,

22 minutes ago, Randy Calvert said:

It's a problem with the language pack itself.  You might need to work with the author for it.

Damn, now screwed!! I've had this pack for at least 12 years. This didn't happen until the update I did a few days ago. It was in an outdated version (about 2 years old), but it appeared. Worse: I have no idea who the developer is. How can I resolve this!?

9 hours ago, Jair.Formula said:

How can I resolve this!?

There are language strings in regard to the icons. I think they start with "icon_" (I have to take a look, if you want the exact names). Those strings must not (!) contain any text, or the icons in the AdminCP will not be displayed. You should check if you find any text there. I am pretty sure that this will be the issue here.

10 hours ago, Jair.Formula said:

Damn, now screwed!! I've had this pack for at least 12 years. This didn't happen until the update I did a few days ago. It was in an outdated version (about 2 years old), but it appeared. Worse: I have no idea who the developer is. How can I resolve this!?

Added my translation to your account on my board. You can download the newest version there. 👍

4 hours ago, Adriano Faria said:

Added my translation to your account on my board. You can download the newest version there. 👍

Adriano, is there any way I don't lose some updates I made to several of the translations?? For specific needs of my forum, I changed some texts to better adapt. If I use this update of yours, I understand that I will lose everything and have to redo it, right??

5 hours ago, Nathan Explosion said:

Find the language string for menutab__members_icon and ensure it is set to user

Here really, by mistake I updated the translation "user" by "User". That was it. Thanks to you and MMXII for pointing out exactly where the problem would be.