ACP change theme not working for me.

2 hours ago, Stuart Silvester said:

Do you have the latest 4.7.11 patch? that should have solved this

You mean the patch from Saturday morning?  I already got that one.  The ACP doesn't show any new available updates/patches.

Okay so I downloaded the community package earlier and uploaded all the files (minus the conf global and Credits.txt files) and still having the issue.  I deleted all cookies in use on my site, cleared the browser's cache, hard refresh, signed back in (dealing with the annoying two factor, but better safe than sorry in regards to that) and still not working.  Tried it in another browser that I had never used on my site before and experiencing the issue there too.

We would need to look further into this for you, however the access details on file appear to be incorrect or missing. Could you please update these details by visiting your client area, selecting the relevant purchase, then clicking "Review/Update Access Information" under the "Stored Access Information" section. 

We look forward to further assisting you. 

8 hours ago, Marc Stridgen said:

Could you please update these details

Done.  Fresh passwords, and I even snuck into the dungeon that @Matt is being kept in and gave him some fresh water.  Don't worry, I didn't release him from captivity.

Edited by Wolfie

1 hour ago, Marc Stridgen said:

The admin CP login details added are incorrect unfortunatly. If you are using email to log in, please add that in the username field

Fixed.  So used to a username that it completely slipped my mind. 🤦‍♂️

Marc, I forgot to mention that there's some leftover pizza in the fridge if you want to hop back on and grab some.  That's the good news.  The bad news is that I don't remember where it is and it's been over a decade since I last used it, so that pizza is pretty old by now.  🤣

The thing that is bothering me is that no one else seems to be having this issue.  I was hoping it was a bug of some sort, as I hate when something is wrong with just my install.  😠

1 hour ago, Grafidea said:

I had this problem, but it was solved in Patch 1. I'm waiting for Patch 2 with the rest of the fixes, because users are already complaining about the cookie popup.

I realise you would like this resolving, and we are aware of it. Just thought I would let you know, as noticed you posted it a few times

11 hours ago, Marc Stridgen said:

I have created a ticket on this for you, so we can take a closer look

So I just got a response on the ticket and it's apparently a known issue that is cookie related.  So looks like I'm not the only one who is affected after all. 😊

Thank you for your assistance.  It looks like I'll just have to wait until the great minds figure it out.

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

So I just got a response on the ticket and it's apparently a known issue that is cookie related.  So looks like I'm not the only one who is affected after all.

That would indeed seem to be the case. Doesnt seem to be everyone though, which is odd. But then thats why the devs handle the devvy things