What happened to my API tab !?

Go to solution Solved by Marc Stridgen,

I'm not sure what has happened to my api tab all of a sudden?
Could contain: File, Page, Text, Webpage

I am running the Super65 cloud managed plan and have made no significant changes to the site in the last 24 hours. This issue appeared out of no-where ~ 3 hours ago and is affecting my users.

License key also seems to be having some issues? (possible root cause?)
Could contain: Page, Text, File, Webpage

Attempting to take my license from this site, and pop it in my admin panel results in this message: (key deleted for safety)
Could contain: Page, Text, Chart, Plot

Edited by InfinityRazz

27 minutes ago, Charles said:

Our license system was down for a few hours this morning causing some oddities with license permissions. It is back up now. I am sorry for those issues.

If you are still seeing problems, login to your AdminCP, go to License, and click refresh license.

Rest API is also still unavailable on my end after multiple refreshes. 

I don't think so because currently all my API calls made in my software are returning '403' (Forbidden) error right now.

Here is what my software is logging with a "hello" request used to know the availability of the API at the start of the software:

"Failed to execute '/api/core/hello/' API request. HTTP response code is '403' (Forbidden)"

Thank you in advance for your work and good luck with the fix 🙂 

1 minute ago, Franck Poulain said:

I don't think so because currently all my API calls made in my software are returning '403' (Forbidden) error right now.

Here is what my software is logging with a "hello" request used to know the availability of the API at the start of the software:

"Failed to execute '/api/core/hello/' API request. HTTP response code is '403' (Forbidden)"

Thank you in advance for your work and good luck with the fix 🙂 

Ok thanks! we'll continue working with you on this via your ticket.

I opened a ticket as well @Stuart Silvester please help us. Today we are holding a very important event and people login via oauth, and it's broken unfortunately:

Response :
<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/loose.dtd"> <HTML><HEAD><META HTTP-EQUIV="Content-Type" CONTENT="text/html; charset=iso-8859-1"> <TITLE>ERROR: The request could not be satisfied</TITLE> </HEAD><BODY> <H1>403 ERROR</H1> <H2>The request could not be satisfied.</H2> <HR noshade size="1px"> Request blocked. We can't connect to the server for this app or website at this time. There might be too much traffic or a configuration error. Try again later, or contact the app or website owner. <BR clear="all"> If you provide content to customers through CloudFront, you can find steps to troubleshoot and help prevent this error by reviewing the CloudFront documentation. <BR clear="all"> <HR noshade size="1px"> <PRE> Generated by cloudfront (CloudFront) Request ID: ieQxYHHzYovtf4b-yZIToFZLS3bbAtax0J7woEgTn012cY18LYKY1g== </PRE> <ADDRESS> </ADDRESS> </BODY></HTML>

Invalid response received.

People cannot login to participate and are really mad at us...

Edited by Colombia Humana