Invoices - Gift Card - Spammed

AlexJ
Go to solution Solved by Marc Stridgen,

9 hours ago, Marc Stridgen said:

Payments>Settings>Checkout. You can set it so the account needed to be validated, therefore meaning there is no way to purchase without an account. Alternatively you can block access to the checkout module

Actually, while doing that, I found an error: 

In Amount for Gift card - it allows you to enter, ABC for value and when you do add to cart, it throws below error message. Is their any way to allow only numbers in Amount field? This way, user doesn't get below error. Thanks

Could contain: Text, Page, File, Paper

5 minutes ago, AlexJ said:

Actually, while doing that, I found an error: 

In Amount for Gift card - it allows you to enter, ABC for value and when you do add to cart, it throws below error message. Is their any way to allow only numbers in Amount field? This way, user doesn't get below error. Thanks

Could contain: Text, Page, File, Paper

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention! I can confirm this should be further reviewed and I have logged an internal bug report for our development team to investigate and address as necessary, in a future maintenance release.

7 hours ago, Jim M said:

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention! I can confirm this should be further reviewed and I have logged an internal bug report for our development team to investigate and address as necessary, in a future maintenance release.

Thank you!

39 minutes ago, Adriano Faria said:

You mean in ACP -> System -> Applications -> expand Commerce-> Checkout?

There is no padlock for Checkout. 

Marc, feel free to split my posts and create a new topic.

Can't you just block Commerce -> Store for guests instead; sure they could technically create an invoice if they hit the right URL but I imagine it'd block 99%

• 1 month later...