Right Sidebar Somehow is now on the Bottom of my Page..

Is lower nav bar / breadcrumb ok in that place ?

<nav class="ipsBreadcrumb ipsBreadcrumb_bottom ipsFaded_withHover">

In my opinion check if u miss close tag in somewhere. 

I think its in wrong place thats why ur sidebar just go down.

The browser automaticly close that tag in random place so thats why page is still working fine. 

Edited by wegorz23

This is caused when the width of the main block plus the sidebar block is too wide for the page. Generally this is when the contents of the box are too wide. I would suggest removing all blocks from the page on the sidebar and adding a built in content block. If that is showing at the side, you know the contents of your sidebar blocks are what is causing the issue

4 minutes ago, Mascot Insider said:

i’ve removed eveything from the Sidebar and it’s still show up on the bottom.. And never had any issues with it before just randomly happened yesterday! 

Unfortunately, it may be elsewhere. I'd recommend removing all customizations then adding them in one-by-one to find the culprit. It is something which is just too large to fit in the sidebar but it could also be bad HTML which is breaking the layout. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/13/2023 at 9:25 PM, teraßyte said:

I've seen this happen before on another site, and it was caused by a <DIV> element not being closed properly in one of the blocks' content.

As Jim mentioned above, remove all your blocks, re-add them 1-by-1, and refresh the page each time to double-check that the sidebar is still in its correct place.

same thats why i say that to check again and valid that code