Keep original aspect ratio sometimes deselected?

When resizing an image, the "Keep original aspect ratio" is sometimes deselected, sometimes selected, I can't figure out any kind of Logic in its status. 

I always want to keep the original aspect ratio when resizing (I'm not sure if anyone ever needs to change the aspect ratio when resizing an image in Invision??) - is there a way to remove that option or have it consistently selected by default? 

Could contain: Page, Text

Edited by David N.

Might be some kind of JavaScript rounding error or something like that. 

I got curious and uploaded the same image here and on one of my own communities. Here the setting was checked and the image was placed at 800 pixels wide while on my own site it was placed 767 without the setting being checked. So it definitely can happen without any previous actions. 

Yeah, just a random image. The initial image size depends on the available space in the editor field. Depending on the browser window size, different image sizes are filled in and sometimes the checkbox will be turned on or off, depending on those sizes. I can replicate that by just dragging the browser window to different sizes, especially with images with odd sizes (that aren’t just a 2:1 ratio for example). 

• 6 months later...

We have taken a look at this, and currently this is working as intended. If the height and width defined for the the image in the editor source does not match the detected natural height and width by the editor, then the box will not be checked.

This said however, there may be some odd aspect ratios that are causing a problem in ckeditor code itself. This is something we will revisit if its occuring still in version 5.

Unfortunately I am still having this issue. I just uploaded an image and double-clicked it to resize it, and Keep original aspect ratio was deselected: 

Could contain: Text, Page, Document, Invoice

I can reproduce it if I try to upload that same image to another topic as well. If I upload that same image here to this forum, I am not getting this issue. I am attaching the image in question below: 

Could contain: File, Electronics