How do I secure my site

The reason why "Not Secure" is showing is due to your website is being ran over HTTP and not encrypted. To get rid of that warning in the browser, you will need to use HTTPS. To use HTTPS on your domain, you need an SSL certificate for the domain (that SSL certificate basically says "this domain is securing you data correctly to the browser"). Your hosting provider should be able to provide you both these things, you will just need to contact them. Once they set that up, you can follow the instructions here to tell our software to run over HTTPS:

4 minutes ago, brandon forquer said:

Now the global file is found in Filezilla files on the site ??? That I have to change 

conf_global.php is in the root of your Invision Community installation on your file server. You can use an FTP program (Filezilla is one) and modify it that way.

57 minutes ago, Marc Stridgen said:

If you are uncomfortable with things such as FTP and SSL certificates etc, have you ever considered using our cloud solution instead? You would then simply be able to concentrate on your community, rather than all the hosting side of things.

I'm new to this I'm lost. I'll be lucky if I can do the other one 

55 minutes ago, brandon forquer said:

I'm new to this I'm lost. I'll be lucky if I can do the other one 

The good news is on our Cloud, we handle all technical items for you. You just need to run your community 🙂 . If that sounds of interest to you, we can get you in touch with our sales team to figure out more.