Trying to upgrade from 4.4.6 but getting 2S119/1 Something went wrong. Please try again

28 minutes ago, cualupe said:

No, the main issue is PHP8 causing a blank site which is yet to be confirmed as a server or software issue.

When you are running PHP8…

Have you confirmed your version of PHP8 meets all of the system requirements (aka run the compatibility checker while actually running PHP8).

While running PHP8, have you used the tool in the support section of your ACP to disable all third party plugins, applications? 

Most often people find it’s a 3rd party application that causes problems. 

14 minutes ago, Randy Calvert said:

When you are running PHP8…

Have you confirmed your version of PHP8 meets all of the system requirements (aka run the compatibility checker while actually running PHP8).

While running PHP8, have you used the tool in the support section of your ACP to disable all third party plugins, applications? 

Most often people find it’s a 3rd party application that causes problems. 

I ran the check with PHP 8 live and it was all green ticks. I can't access any of the site including ACP because the page is just blank. I have no 3rd party applications installed or active when testing this (they were all deactivated when I ran the manual upgrade earlier in this thread).

9 hours ago, Gary said:

So all of your issues have now been resolved? 🙂

My site falls in and out of HTTPS to HTTP sometimes so my host added this to htaccess:

RewriteEngine On
RewriteCond %{HTTPS} !=on
RewriteRule ^ https://%{HTTP_HOST}%{REQUEST_URI} [L,R=301]
RewriteOptions inherit
RewriteEngine on
Header set content-Security-Policy: upgrade-insecure-requests

However, this code added in htaccess causes all kinds of issues in ACP.

Is there another way to ensure the site remains always https?