System Log errors

I have just updated to the latest version and I am getting a lot of system errors relating to the app scanner! 

An app contains a hook that extends \IPS\cms\Records but it's associated file /home/******/public_html/applications/cms/sources/Records/Records.php could not be found.

Backtrace 

#0 /home/****/public_html/system/Application/Scanner.php(1438): IPS\_Log::log('An app contains...', 'app_scanner')
#1 /home/****/public_html/system/Application/Scanner.php(1025): IPS\Application\_Scanner::log('An app contains...', 'Hook Scanner Is...')
#2 /home/****/public_html/system/Application/Scanner.php(754): IPS\Application\_Scanner::scanHooks(false, true, 500, Array)
#3 /home/****/public_html/applications/core/modules/admin/support/support.php(519): IPS\Application\_Scanner::scanCustomizationIssues(false, true, 500, Array)
#4 /home/****/public_html/applications/core/modules/admin/support/support.php(228): IPS\core\modules\admin\support\_support->_showBlockHookscanner()
#5 /home/****/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(107): IPS\core\modules\admin\support\_support->getBlock()
#6 /home/****/public_html/applications/core/modules/admin/support/support.php(48): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#7 /home/****/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(153): IPS\core\modules\admin\support\_support->execute()
#8 /home/****/public_html/admin/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#9 {main}

Anyone got any ideas? 

One of the following third party add-ons you have installed may be referencing Pages but you do not have it installed so our system is logging this error in the compatibility scanner:

• applications/communitymap/hooks/systemMember.php
  • plugins/groupnameindicator/hooks/0a7a00036d391608c653ca6abf2a1d41.php
  • plugins/clearnotifications/hooks/a2c19480d6f7796f01c69120f29651b7.php

13 minutes ago, Jim M said:

One of the following third party add-ons you have installed may be referencing Pages but you do not have it installed so our system is logging this error in the compatibility scanner:

• applications/communitymap/hooks/systemMember.php
  • plugins/groupnameindicator/hooks/0a7a00036d391608c653ca6abf2a1d41.php
  • plugins/clearnotifications/hooks/a2c19480d6f7796f01c69120f29651b7.php

Would disabling them make the logs stop? 

If so it doesn't stop! 

Or would I have to uninstall them to see whats causing it?

1 minute ago, stu_m said:

Would disabling them make the logs stop? 

If so it doesn't stop! 

Or would I have to uninstall them to see whats causing it?

The scanner would still scan the code on your server so it would need to be uninstalled and removed from your server.