Unable to Delete Users and Sign Up Buttion Broke

Go to solution Solved by Jim M,

Hello,

So today I've noticed an issue I can't Delete Users or Change User Group it just does an indefinite loop of the same page.. And won't let me do anything. And my Sign Up Box is pretty much broke it won't let a user click "Create Account" it does nothing. My Social Sign In work just fine. So I'm a loss what could be happening?? 

We would need to look further into this for you, however the access details on file appear to be incorrect or missing. Could you please update these details by visiting your client area, selecting the relevant purchase, then clicking "Review/Update Access Information" under the "Stored Access Information" section. 

We look forward to further assisting you. 

15 hours ago, Marc Stridgen said:

We would need to look further into this for you, however the access details on file appear to be incorrect or missing. Could you please update these details by visiting your client area, selecting the relevant purchase, then clicking "Review/Update Access Information" under the "Stored Access Information" section. 

We look forward to further assisting you. 

This has been corrected thank you :). Should now have all the correct access you need!

8 hours ago, Marc Stridgen said:

Before we continue, please could you apply the patch that is showing within the support area of your admin CP. This will certainly resolve your delete issue, and it will also recache, which may solve the other issues

Applied that Patch and still having Sign Up Issue and the Odd thing if I try to reassign member group also not working. 

• Solution

The error on the registration page is related to your CAPTCHA key. It looks like it was changed from our default key so you will want to check that and if you're using a custom key, please ensure it is correct in the CAPTCHA developer area.

You can manage this in ACP -> Members -> Spam Prevention -> CAPTCHA.

52 minutes ago, Jim M said:

The error on the registration page is related to your CAPTCHA key. It looks like it was changed from our default key so you will want to check that and if you're using a custom key, please ensure it is correct in the CAPTCHA developer area.

You can manage this in ACP -> Members -> Spam Prevention -> CAPTCHA.

That’s Odd.. I did not need my own account. Anyway to revert back to just what you guys use?