Updating plugin makes AdminCP 500 error

Since the last patch update, now and again I keep getting a 500 error page to appear right away and when I refresh it's back to normal. When updating one of the plugins it loaded then the full AdminCP page went to 500 and can't be reloaded. 

About 10 secs later the page was back however the layout was pooped for till it refreshed again. Now I have an error saying "Repeated log entries"

Could contain: Text

I even get it when clicking save for the theme, goes to 500 error page then refresh page comes back

Update, "uninstall" plugin then the page went fully down, AdminCP fully down with white page of death saying 500 error. 2mins later it's back again. 

when saving or doing something keeps going to 500 error

1 hour ago, Marc Stridgen said:

Please could you check your server error logs to see what is being logged there? If you are getting an internal server error, the actual issue will be logged there

I check my servers logs and seems nothing is appearing that fits in terms of this error on the backend. Even raw logs 

I do have a last log report that you may look at if you wanted too however I can't post it here as it's public. Plus you huys should able to have acess to the adminCP if you wanted to check.

simple theme edit and save goes to a 500 error for 2secs then back to normal LOL 

Edited by EmpireKicking

Everyrime I adress something I keep getting

Out of the blue then goes to main IPB 500 error page with cloudflare disable

The database , regards to that has been mention and looked into months ago to be changed to 'Dynamic' and whatnot however since I'm on shared hosting it can't be done from my client area and also host would have to change for all clients on the shared host server

Edited by EmpireKicking

Update MySQL running at 5.6 and since I'm on shared they can't update to 5.7 as they have to make the ajustment for all clients and make the ajustment is 50.50 on the table to 'Dynamic  ;( and they do not know when it be updated unless I move away from shared that I can't do as it's a cost factor XD 

However if I keep at it they might do it, down side with shared at times is just a butt..... 

Edited by EmpireKicking

19 minutes ago, Marc Stridgen said:

The reality is, those things may well be what is causing you problems. One thing you definitely need to address with your hosting company is what those errors are. They should be being logged somewhere as they are internal server errors.

Maybe this helps, it's large and onlt error log that keeps appearing. hopfuly you can open it

error_log.zip

1 hour ago, EmpireKicking said:

Maybe this helps, it's large and onlt error log that keeps appearing. hopfuly you can open it

error_log.zip 1.29 MB · 0 downloads

These would be issues with your server which your hosting provider need to resolve. They look to be related to Imagemagick. You can try switching to GD by going to ACP -> System -> Files -> Image Settings but hard to say what is happening here because it is referencing a path from cPanel (your hosting panel).

I have looked into that before also and update some tings and yet error logs still appears and GD is now enable as it was before. 

Any ideas to resloved this or clean isntall of that plugin itself then again if a do reinstall it the AdminCP might go into 500 error code again that I can't not get why, or no logs showing

For the specific message you posted, IPS said in a different thread that they increased the level of logging verbosity as a result of the change with PHP8 compatibility checking for 3rd party apps. It was mentioned this warning can be ignored and will be suppressed with a later update. 

They wanted more logging data initially for any potential troubleshooting. 

But that error is 100 percent unrelated to not being able to access admin CP. Have you tried disabling 3rd party apps?  If you can’t access the ACP at all, use recovery mode to disable everything and then turn them on one by one till you find the culprit. 

Edited by Randy Calvert

14 hours ago, EmpireKicking said:

I have looked into that before also and update some tings and yet error logs still appears and GD is now enable as it was before. 

Any ideas to resloved this or clean isntall of that plugin itself then again if a do reinstall it the AdminCP might go into 500 error code again that I can't not get why, or no logs showing

This would indicate that the plugin has this class but it is not on your system. It likely is not related to the issue of accessing the ACP as it shouldn't loaded there.

2 hours ago, Jim M said:

This would indicate that the plugin has this class but it is not on your system. It likely is not related to the issue of accessing the ACP as it shouldn't loaded there.

something to not worry about then, One of those people like to see no errors and whatnot and all green 😜 

Since I changed to GD seems that the weird 500 errors have stopped 😉 and so that has resolved that