4.7.2.1 -

• 6 months later...

Same here after update to 4.7.9. today

On site "get Support" 

TypeError: array_keys(): Argument #1 ($array) must be of type array, null given (0)
#0 public_html/applications/core/modules/admin/support/support.php(818): array_keys()
#1 public_html/applications/core/modules/admin/support/support.php(228): IPS\core\modules\admin\support\_support->_showBlockCaching()
#2 public_html/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(107): IPS\core\modules\admin\support\_support->getBlock()
#3 public_html/applications/core/modules/admin/support/support.php(48): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#4 public_html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(153): IPS\core\modules\admin\support\_support->execute()
#5 public_html/admin/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#6 {main}
There was an error loading the hook scanner results.

34 minutes ago, wegorz23 said:

Same here after update to 4.7.9. today

On site "get Support" 

TypeError: array_keys(): Argument #1 ($array) must be of type array, null given (0)
#0 public_html/applications/core/modules/admin/support/support.php(818): array_keys()
#1 public_html/applications/core/modules/admin/support/support.php(228): IPS\core\modules\admin\support\_support->_showBlockCaching()
#2 public_html/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(107): IPS\core\modules\admin\support\_support->getBlock()
#3 public_html/applications/core/modules/admin/support/support.php(48): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#4 public_html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(153): IPS\core\modules\admin\support\_support->execute()
#5 public_html/admin/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#6 {main}
There was an error loading the hook scanner results.

I fixed it by my self added some code in that file. 

• 2 months later...
On 4/11/2023 at 3:31 PM, Marc Stridgen said:

I am not seeing this at all on 4.7.9. Please let us know what you found if you have found a bug. I can then get that added to our bug tracker so that nobody else has the same issue

currently its fixed after update.