Twitter Embeds Causing Thread(s) Pages to Crash(?).

Go to solution Solved by My Sharona,

1 minute ago, My Sharona said:

As stated, it is random. If you visited the site for 2 minutes and did not experience a crash, I'm not surprised. Many of our 'sessions' last for 30 minutes or more.

I edited my post above so you may not have seen my edit. Which was... These sites are on the Cloud, how would one suggest I "analyze" the content?

When you reproduce the crash, you would need to review the page which it crashed on or what you were doing leading up to it. By content, I am talking about images, videos, embeds, etc... included in posts, blocks, etc... This is not a technical issue with the software or Cloud but rather a browser failing to render content which your users/yourself have posted on the page. 

1 minute ago, Jim M said:

When you reproduce the crash, you would need to review the page which it crashed on or what you were doing leading up to it. By content, I am talking about images, videos, embeds, etc... included in posts, blocks, etc... This is not a technical issue with the software or Cloud but rather a browser failing to render content which your users/yourself have posted on the page. 

I do appreciate the time and efforts here. 

Upthread, I posted about my desktop Chrome browser not loading. This was a new PM to me with only text, Google AdSense and a header image on the page. The only thing I can see it possibly being is Ad Sense but again... This has been running on site for over a year and never an issue.

2 minutes ago, My Sharona said:

I do appreciate the time and efforts here. 

Upthread, I posted about my desktop Chrome browser not loading. This was a new PM to me with only text, Google AdSense and a header image on the page. The only thing I can see it possibly being is Ad Sense but again... This has been running on site for over a year and never an issue.

I would suggest disabling your advertisements then. Keep in mind that on Google AdSense, ads are constantly rotating and do include Javascript based animation. It could well be that your browser/device cannot handle whatever advertisement was being loaded at the time. There are also settings in Google AdSense that can show different types of advertisements on Mobile VS Desktop as well which would further possibly explain what is being discussed.

Unfortunately, this really is beyond our scope of support but I am doing my best to explain what could be happening here.

• 2 weeks later...