Can't download Attachment?

hackinOS
Go to solution Solved by Marc Stridgen,

Just now, hackinOS said:

Check again. This is the real error. When u attachment, it's always error, can't download, must edit post, and insert it again, it can download. This is error or am i wrong?

Could you please provide an example URL? Did you convert from another software recently?

The key is indeed required and it should be submitted automatically when you insert it via the system. If you are copy/pasting it without the key, this can create issues.

If this is happening on the software inserting, please verify and update your credentials on file:

We would need to look further into this for you, however the access details on file appear to be incorrect or missing. Could you please update these details by visiting your client area, selecting the relevant purchase, then clicking "Review/Update Access Information" under the "Stored Access Information" section. 

We look forward to further assisting you. 

19 minutes ago, Jim M said:

The key is indeed required and it should be submitted automatically when you insert it via the system. If you are copy/pasting it without the key, this can create issues.

If this is happening on the software inserting, please verify and update your credentials on file:

We would need to look further into this for you, however the access details on file appear to be incorrect or missing. Could you please update these details by visiting your client area, selecting the relevant purchase, then clicking "Review/Update Access Information" under the "Stored Access Information" section. 

We look forward to further assisting you. 

I just updated Access Information. U can edit that post, and try upload a file and test it. I can insert by IPS software, but it always error. I try two this way for test this function
1. Upload file, Insert it by IPS, updated post, try download, but can't download.
2. Edit post, upload file again with same file, this time have two problem:

U can try this. Thanks.

Edited by hackinOS

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention! I can confirm this should be further reviewed and I have logged an internal bug report for our development team to investigate and address as necessary, in a future maintenance release.

23 minutes ago, Nathan Explosion said:

Easy to reproduce on here - upload a file and click it to insert into a post, link is missing the key

Number field 1.0.0.xml 1.71 kB · 0 downloads

But don't click the uploaded file, and instead allow it to be inserted by the 'Submit' process...link is fine.

Number field 1.0.0.xml 1.71 kB · 2 downloads

Could contain: TextLook like it change something. Auto created number before file name. Thanks for your respone, it can help a bit. But this is a problem with IPS. Hope fix after public released.

• 1 month later...