error500

Go to solution Solved by Stuart Silvester,

Hello,

Since this morning I can no longer access my forum.

Connect to PCA : ok

thank you in advance for your help
I have this:

An error occurred (500 Error)

We're sorry, but a temporary technical error has occurred which means we cannot display this site right now.

You can try again by clicking the button below, or try again later.

• Solution

Hi,

It looks like there was a permissions issue with the existing template cache files in the folder configured for the template caching. Deleting those template cache files and allowing them to recreate with the correct permissions has fixed the issue. Alternatively, disabling template disk caching is a quick way to address an issue like this (you'll see in AdminCP > System > Support > System Log many errors relating to disk caching)

36 minutes ago, Stuart Silvester said:

Hi,

It looks like there was a permissions issue with the existing template cache files in the folder configured for the template caching. Deleting those template cache files and allowing them to recreate with the correct permissions has fixed the issue. Alternatively, disabling template disk caching is a quick way to address an issue like this (you'll see in AdminCP > System > Support > System Log many errors relating to disk caching)

Thank you very much for the information and your efficiency

On 3/22/2022 at 1:24 PM, Stuart Silvester said:

Hi,

Good evening,
May I know what you did to solve this problem?
Best regards,