EMOJI crashed after change of domain

kmk

If these are actual emoji, which It looks like they are, this means that the database wasn't exported with the proper charset (some servers may not use utf8mb4 by default). You'll need to use --default-character-set=utf8mb4 when running mysqldump.

This is something that is irreversible, you will need to export and transfer the database again to your new web host.

3 hours ago, Jim M said:

If during the domain change you moved files, make sure that all images are present in the new storage. Once that is done, clear your system cache in ACP -> Support -> Clear System Caches. Please let us know if that does or doesn't help.

I did it, same result. 

2 hours ago, Stuart Silvester said:

This is something that is irreversible, you will need to export and transfer the database again to your new web host.

But I have some changes applied after moved to new host. Translations, new forums, new posts, configurations... No problem apply old database on the new one? 

9 hours ago, kmk said:

I did it, same result. 

But I have some changes applied after moved to new host. Translations, new forums, new posts, configurations... No problem apply old database on the new one? 

Im not sure I understand the question there. You would be reimporting a new download of your data. You need to ensure its exported and imported using the same character set