beta upgrade download 4.6.10 Beta 2 does not work

Go to solution Solved by Daniel F,

22 minutes ago, OptimusBain said:

Hello,

I am trying to download and install 4.6.10 Beta 2 and it won't work. I tried it a couple of times without success.

Could you please fix it?

Thanks a lot

image.thumb.png.7e2a064fea2414070c5b2be1d22f0f90.png

Now is problem with Admin CP! Use whole package to you CP on server and run start upgrade from site/admicp/upgrade

Should be fine!

1 minute ago, bosss said:

Now is problem with Admin CP! Use whole package to you CP on server and run start upgrade from site/admicp/upgrade

Should be fine!

Thanks a lot for your message. That could be done if my webmaster was available. The thing is that the upgrade should work fine from ACP, as it always did, this should be fixed. 

Edited by OptimusBain

• Solution
5 minutes ago, OptimusBain said:

Thanks a lot. I will have to wait for the next release then where the problem has been fixed. 

This won’t work! The bug which prevents the downloads is already on your system so the next upgrade will have to be manually. 

3 minutes ago, Daniel F said:

This won’t work! The bug which prevents the downloads is already on your system so the next upgrade will have to be manually. 

Well, why is one of the members of you team says that the problem has been fixed for the next release then? I am confused 😞

image.thumb.png.d26db95f6330fdecf359e202fd3d3211.png

Edited by OptimusBain

1 minute ago, OptimusBain said:

Well, why is one of the members of you team says that the problem has been fixed for the next release then? I am confused 😞

image.thumb.png.d26db95f6330fdecf359e202fd3d3211.png

The bug is in 4.6.10 Beta 1. If you have installed it on your system, then you have it. They cannot fix a bug in your system as it prevents downloading a fix to your system.

4.6.10 was released today. I had to manually upload beta 2 because beta 1 had introduced a problem in the application that prevented the automatic update.

IPS staff mentioned that the next release would fix this problem. I was notified of the new release, the problem still exists. I have beta 2 manually installed.  The new version released today still has the same problem. No automatic update is possible.

image.thumb.png.f43bad6ceb8f1e367d4645240d38ebb0.png

6 minutes ago, OptimusBain said:

4.6.10 was released today. I had to manually upload beta 2 because beta 1 had introduced a problem in the application that prevented the automatic update.

IPS staff mentioned that the next release would fix this problem. I was notified of the new release, the problem still exists. I have beta 2 manually installed.  The new version released today still has the same problem. No automatic update is possible.

image.thumb.png.f43bad6ceb8f1e367d4645240d38ebb0.png

This would still be present with beta 2 and a manual upgrade would be needed to go from beta 2 to full release of 4.6.10. Sorry for any confusion there. If you continue to have issues with the next release, please let us know.