Convert Xenforo to Invision

Go to solution Solved by Greek76,

5 minutes ago, Greek76 said:

Ok so I keep getting invalid path for my avatars even though I've entered the correct path.  Any ideas?

Public_html/Xenforo/data/avatars/

This is typically: /path/to/xenforo/data/avatars
 The path entered appears to be invalid.

The P should be in small letter. i.e. public_html

What folder is xenforo installed at? 

• Solution

The conversion went swiftly and so far everything seems to be working fine. Invision's converter made it seem like a piece of cake once I figured out that I had to include the everything in the path. I want to thank everyone for their help.  

Edited by Greek76

9 minutes ago, Greek76 said:

The conversion went swiftly and so far everything seems to be working fine. Invision's converter made it seem like a piece of cake once I figured out that I had to include the everything in the path. I want to thank everyone for their help.  

Glad to hear that the conversion went fine. Enjoy your newly Ipb forum, as it is truly an amazing software.

18 hours ago, Greek76 said:

Absolutely!  The conversation was cake. As you’ve most likely seen, now it’s just a matter of fixing all of the permissions and running through all of the settings. That will be the longest part. 

Also… in case it was not said earlier… don’t delete the converters later. It’s what handles the redirects from the old XF style URLs to the IPB format.  

4 hours ago, Randy Calvert said:

Absolutely!  The conversation was cake. As you’ve most likely seen, now it’s just a matter of fixing all of the permissions and running through all of the settings. That will be the longest part. 

Also… in case it was not said earlier… don’t delete the converters later. It’s what handles the redirects from the old XF style URLs to the IPB format.  

I will definitely not delete them for sure. Thanks!