Hump Day: (some of) the team is together, 4.6.7 Beta is out!

hump.png

Happy Hump Day, fam! 

I'm bringing this very special Hump Day post from our headquarters in Lynchburg, Virginia.

@Ryan Ashbrook, @Matt Finger, @Marshall Slemp and myself flew in from all over the U.S. to join forces with @Charles, @Olivia Clark and @Rikki to A.) meet in person and B.) dream up some exciting new projects!

Spoiler alert: we have some pretty exciting things in the works! Olivia is helping us channel our creative energies into effective workflows. Seeee?

Speaking of projects, have you had a chance to check out our website refresh? I'd love to point you in the right direction 😏  namely our Innovate section. It's beautiful 🥲 . Curious, what are your thoughts? 

Next up is 4.6.7 Beta 1... it's available now! It includes our new Activity Streams subscription feature, extended Closed Clubs functionality and Stock Replies!

And if that wasn't enough Invision Community magic, check out a list of updates/fixes we've knocked out since we last spoke:

- Fixed an issue where converted mentions may contain a static URL (breaking them if you change your domain).

- Fixed an error that could occur if the Converter tried to delete a content link.

- Fixed an issue with tag statistics immediately after a conversion.

- Fixed a niche issue where an error could occur if a PayPal Subscription notification arrives after the Subscription is cancelled.

- Fixed an issue where it wasn't possible to edit a subscription expiry date.

- Fixed an issue that could cause a slow query to run when sending email if a large number of emails have previously failed.

- Fixed an issue with the Frontend Theme Editor occurring with PHP8.  

- Added Stream Subscriptions.

- Fixed the broken "Buy" link inside file embeds.

- Fixed an issue with some topics not being hidden (but their posts were) after converting from vB5.

- Fixed a potential issue adding tags to content when using PHP 8.

- Added the ability to quickly navigate between Node permissions and Group permissions in the AdminCP

- Made Profile Completion steps non-copyable.

- Fixed members REST endpoint responsible to award a badge. 

Alright folks, that does it for now. If you have any comments, questions or concerns, drop us a line in the comments. We're here for you!! 

4 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

Alright folks, that does it for now. If you have any comments, questions or concerns, drop us a line in the comments. We're here for you!! 

Perhaps a selfish request (depending on how many other people have experienced this issue), but: any word on a fix for problems with large file uploads failing due to conflicts with https:// connections/SSL certificates?

This said, I always look forward to Invision updates and the new functions! 🙂

Edited by LiquidFractal