Any tech savvy members in Australia on here ??

Hello,

I currently have someone helping me out with technical support on my forum, but they are away a lot, and often not easy to get in contact with.

My question is,  is there anyone else in this group that is located in Australia, that knows their way around IPB well enough to help out?

Happy to pay for work if its done properly and promptly.

Thanks in advance,

Geoff

11 minutes ago, DawPi said:

Hi,

why Australia? We're here and there to help you online. 🙂

Hi,

Thank you for the reply.

Being local in Australia helps in many ways, as in being on the same time, the language barrier etc etc.

I have had tech help from this forum over the years, UK, Italy, Turkey etc, it becomes tricky...

Is there nobody in Australia on here at all?  just curious ?!

Hi Jimi,

I am struggling to find local support here in Australia, it appears all the tech savvy people that offer support on here are overseas, it makes things tricky.

I started off with VBulletin many years ago, and know that there is no shortage of people that know their way around it, who are local..

Hi Geoffro,

If you're able to elaborate on what sort of support you need (theme related, developer related, general questions, etc), you may receive some more helpful replies since "tech savvy" is a fairly broad label. For example, what's a typical issue or question you've had recently which you needed help for?

I'm in Australia and I'm sure many others are too, but we typically have our own set of skills. If there's any theme related issues you're having, I'll be happy to help, but otherwise posting on these forums should typically get you a response if someone else knows the answer 🙂

On 5/20/2021 at 10:05 PM, Geoffro73 said:

I am struggling to find local support here in Australia

There are five time time zones in mainland Australia, which one is local?

What type of support are you needing/ expecting? Analogy, you ask for help with your car then when help arrives your expectation is to assemble you a kit car...

Ted.