Forum Collection [Support Topic]

Very nice plugin. I do have a question.

If I wanted to show some handpicked threads placed in different sections of my forum together in a Tab or Grid,  would I be able to do that?

From looking at the screenshots, maybe I could do it with tags? I don't use the tags on my forum, but maybe as the admin, I could go and insert a tag on the posts I want to show together in a Tab or Grid? Example, I could add a tag named "tab-1" on all the posts I want to show in Tab 1. Would this work?

Thank you in advance for taking the time to answer my question/

4 minutes ago, Dean_ said:

This might only be an option for me as I can't see many people using this, but the option to not use any main or secondary titles? I wish to just show a picture and then have the posts/topics underneath (would make the sidebar neater in my eye).

That's a good idea.
I'll definitely add this option in the next version

55 minutes ago, Dean_ said:

This might only be an option for me as I can't see many people using this, but the option to not use any main or secondary titles? I wish to just show a picture and then have the posts/topics underneath (would make the sidebar neater in my eye).

Yes this would be great. As I could just make my own custom image with custom text on the image. 

49 minutes ago, ReyDev said:

That's a good idea.
I'll definitely add this option in the next version

Looking forward to this. 

57 minutes ago, ReyDev said:

Thanks,
yes you can create collection with tags. I've created a new tab collection in demo page for you to check it.

reply-forumcollection02.thumb.png.0ea9037174177553bccdb8aead82c9ca.png

Thank you for clarifying. I appreciate it. 

I'm liking the look of this app - quick question can these tabbed sections be placed anywhere?  For example, I use a Pages app page for my home page, can I use this on that page?  I'm thinking this may help me remove the sidebar and make use of the full width of the screen.  Might help if I show you my homepage:  https://moviebuffs.org I would most likely place this between movie sections, or at the top/bottom of the page. Thoughts?

Good for ips community, finally we have more modern design options for none coder group... 

One of the main problem of ips default UI design is the white space... I have a suggestion to improve the space to show content... IMG_20210203_224305.thumb.jpg.4aa42bb1598f0605c35b5f5f47490c8f.jpg

With that style we can have more space to display better the title and inform items 

15 minutes ago, Sascha Prinz said:

I've Installed your app but get an error message. 

If i placed a widget and try to edit the widget setting. 

Hi,

this error message is very general.
I guess , it is not related to the app , Could I get access to your panel to check it

5 minutes ago, ReyDev said:

Hi,

I have uploaded a new update and it is pending approval.

This issue is only in Page app and works in other parts.

Hi,

Yes it was pages I am trying to add it to.

How long will it for the new version to go live?

Or is there a patch you can add in the meatime?

Thanks