Forum Collection [Support Topic]

Hi @ant.biaggi

5 hours ago, ant.biaggi said:

1.You need a hybrid solution, you need to make a mix, example, 1tab -posts, 2tab - topic.

thanks for this idea. i think about that.

Incorrect Tabs display, example, as you want https://i.imgur.com/ecyiSxF.jpg but Forum Collection [Tab|Grid] https://i.imgur.com/Q2Tuc8H.jpg

Did you try this option to change the TabBar style?

ant-forumcollection.thumb.jpg.7859412590ea9d113f45fd3060548f62.jpg

you can display part of the text from new topics.

I didn't get what exactly you mean.

Edited by ReyDev
6 hours ago, ReyDev said:

Did you try this option to change the TabBar style?

Of course I used it, but the tabs don't look like a tabbar. The competitors look good. I don't have a default forum design

6 hours ago, ReyDev said:

I didn't get what exactly you mean.

this is a continuation of the first sentence

22 minutes ago, ant.biaggi said:

Your tabs are not similar to the tabs in the classical view. Here are the competitors of the ipsviet.com, everything looks good there on any design. I like your ideas and I'm trying to help.

I got what you want and I'll add this in the next version for Forum, Blog, Member collection apps
Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Hey just installed the mod but when I click on collections in the admin panel I get this. I'm still using the default the invision forum so there's hardly anything edited on the forum. Any ideas?  Thanks

ErrorException: template_store_missing (0)
#0 /var/www/sitefiles/s316745/applications/valaforumcollection/modules/admin/collection/CollectionController.php(848): IPS\_Theme->getTemplate('form', 'valaforumcollec...', 'admin')
#1 /var/www/html/106143/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(101): IPS\valaforumcollection\modules\admin\collection\_CollectionController->manage()
#2 /var/www/sitefiles/s316745/applications/valaforumcollection/modules/admin/collection/CollectionController.php(817): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#3 /var/www/html/106143/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(153): IPS\valaforumcollection\modules\admin\collection\_CollectionController->execute()
#4 /var/www/html/106143/admin/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#5 {main}

Edited by Greek76
1 hour ago, Greek76 said:

Hey just installed the mod but when I click on collections in the admin panel I get this. I'm still using the default the invision forum so there's hardly anything edited on the forum. Any ideas?  Thanks

ErrorException: template_store_missing (0)
#0 /var/www/sitefiles/s316745/applications/valaforumcollection/modules/admin/collection/CollectionController.php(848): IPS\_Theme->getTemplate('form', 'valaforumcollec...', 'admin')
#1 /var/www/html/106143/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(101): IPS\valaforumcollection\modules\admin\collection\_CollectionController->manage()
#2 /var/www/sitefiles/s316745/applications/valaforumcollection/modules/admin/collection/CollectionController.php(817): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#3 /var/www/html/106143/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(153): IPS\valaforumcollection\modules\admin\collection\_CollectionController->execute()
#4 /var/www/html/106143/admin/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#5 {main}

Hi @Greek76
don't you have the issue when the app is disabled?
Did you disable the Forum app by the chance?
#S1-> uninstall and remove the app then download and install again and let me know.

Edited by ReyDev
7 hours ago, Greek76 said:

You know what I should've just deleted and reinstalled it without bothering you. You would think that would be my first thought right? Thanks

Regarding this error, I can say that it can have various causes. Considering that we have not had such an error about this app so far, it seemed to me that the problem should be solved by reinstalling. Of course, I came across with this error when updating IPS to 4.6.8, and my problem was solved by reinstalling, and for this reason, I suggested this as the first solution (#S1). so reporting the error was best way that you did. thanks

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Can i solve following request with your app ?

Some of my members missing the possibility to view their first post from their topics. Yes you can hover your mouse over the title... But thats a lot of work to overview each single topic. You can't compare two topics. 

If they open the personal activity site they get the topics tehy created but everytime only the last post. They only want to see a short list with all topics and a little preview from their first post for every topic, without hover over the title.

Maybe it's possible to add this, so i can place it to a custom site, which show dynamicly the information. If User 1 open the site, he gets only his information. If user 2 only topics from user 2 and so on... 

On 7/18/2022 at 8:06 AM, MythonPonty said:

Can i solve following request with your app ?

Some of my members missing the possibility to view their first post from their topics. Yes you can hover your mouse over the title... But thats a lot of work to overview each single topic. You can't compare two topics. 

If they open the personal activity site they get the topics tehy created but everytime only the last post. They only want to see a short list with all topics and a little preview from their first post for every topic, without hover over the title.

Maybe it's possible to add this, so i can place it to a custom site, which show dynamicly the information. If User 1 open the site, he gets only his information. If user 2 only topics from user 2 and so on... 

Hi,
Is this feature in the default mode of IPS? 
If not, we can certainly add this possibility to it(everything is possible 🙂 ).
We can add a widget to this app to display topics and the first post of each for each user with short description.I can customize this feature for you, let me know if you want via PM.

• 1 year later...

Finally, I launched MarketPlace at valacoding.com.

Buyers:
On this site, as a buyer, you can order products and install/update them directly in your ACP as before you did in IPS Marketplace!! 🙂 . In addition, if a new version of the apps is released, they will be displayed in the ACP just like the IPS apps and you will be informed about new released versions.

All clients who have purchased my products must register on the site and send me info about the products (product name, order code provided by IPS) and the username registered on the valacoding.com site so i can update them.

for example :
Username
-Laxeri theme
-Menu plus

Note:  users who have already purchased products through IPS do not need to register a new order for those products. they just need send us the information that i mentioned above

--------------------------------------------------

Sellers:
As a seller, you can submit your products and enter the product link to your site.

--------------------------------------------------

if you have any question, just PM me 

Please send any comments to my email address or PM. I welcome and will definitely check it out.

Best Regards
M. Vala (ReyDev)

valacoding.com

Edited by ReyDev