Problem in Client Area > support

I purchased your product about a month ago. After a week, my user status changed to client, but I still can't use the support section, and every time it gives an error message.

Sorry, there is a problem

Something went wrong. Please try again.

Error code: 1ZD100/1

I have sent more than 10 emails to the support department, but unfortunately I have not received any response.
Is there a support department at all or not ???!

22 minutes ago, breatheheavy said:

I'm getting this same error when trying to update an application in my admin panel. 

The same error code? 1ZD100?

That is not in the IPS core suite. If I had to take a stab, I'd say it was a custom Zendesk integration IPS is using in the "Client area" install of IPS.

• Management
On 10/27/2020 at 5:35 PM, ReyDev said:

I purchased your product about a month ago. After a week, my user status changed to client, but I still can't use the support section, and every time it gives an error message.

Sorry, there is a problem

Something went wrong. Please try again.

Error code: 1ZD100/1

I have sent more than 10 emails to the support department, but unfortunately I have not received any response.
Is there a support department at all or not ???!

Your support account should be fixed now. Sorry about that!

16 minutes ago, bfarber said:

@ReyDev you should be able to contact support now, sorry for the wait.

@Ziv Grosu you don't seem to be affected by the same issue. Have you tried emailing support directly and/or submitting a ticket from your AdminCP using the support tool?

You have my details it's on your PM. That is the same issue. I am not owning a forum I have just tried to submit a new ticket in the "Client Area".

Edited by Ziv Grosu