How to upgrade 4.5 application

I have installed Members Country application from @Adriano Faria in its 1.3.0 version (latest IP beta 8 )

In Marketplace new version 1.3.0.1 has been released and advises to install it from ACP

image.png.c07a6cbbad56452269516b4f43afd9a1.png

I go to ACP/Application and run Check for updates. Resulting no updates to my 1.3.0 application found.

When I go to ACP Marketplace and search for the Members Country app, it says This resource is already installed and up to date.

image.png.107ef5770319061815f1f1235f4d97cd.png

Can you please advise how this app can be upgraded? 

Many thanks, M.

29 minutes ago, Adriano Faria said:

Of course it does: flags and members preferences (view flags).

You lost everything.

Really! I thought that members flags were allocated from their IP address - good job I only have two members at the moment seeing how the site is brand new - this could have caused issues further down the line if that was not known; thanks for the update on how uninstalling can have an effect 🙂

20 minutes ago, Stuart Silvester said:

The update will show in the AdminCP the next time an update check runs, you can do this manually by going to AdminCP > System > Applications > Check for updates.

I actually did this and it made no difference - it was the first thing I did was to get the system to check for updates and it still didn't show anything.  I've got into the habit of checking for updates at least once a day with the beta still in operation and developers releasing 4.5 updates slowly.

1 hour ago, Stuart Silvester said:

The update will show in the AdminCP the next time an update check runs, you can do this manually by going to AdminCP > System > Applications > Check for updates.

@Stuart Silvester Thank you but this didn't help in this case as mentioned in my post above