Global Ignore List - Techy Goes to Coventry & Ignored Log

12 hours ago, Demonland31 said:

I re-installed your software to check if this is still a problem that persists and yes the issue is still the same.

The software does hide the posts of the "global ignored" poster from view but if there are 2 pages of posts in a thread and you take out the globally ignored posters posts from that thread making the thread only 1 page in length the thread will still show everyone that it is 2 pages but produce an error when they go to the second page.

The software is somewhat successful but the error messages make the user experience annoying and make users question why.

When an admin manually hides a post from view the post count and thread post/page count is adjusted and no error messages appear. This software needs to do the same.

I would not be complaining if the software was free but I did pay $15.

I'm not asking for money back and the software is needed and has a lot of potential. I just can't use it in it's current form and I hope you are able to fix this issue that is still around.

I can not reproduce this. I just tested it again without the aforementioned error. Can you please send me the link to your forum with an admin account so I can check it directly at your forum? I would possibly need ftp access as well to look at my app 's files.

13 hours ago, Demonland31 said:

I re-installed your software to check if this is still a problem that persists and yes the issue is still the same.

The software does hide the posts of the "global ignored" poster from view but if there are 2 pages of posts in a thread and you take out the globally ignored posters posts from that thread making the thread only 1 page in length the thread will still show everyone that it is 2 pages but produce an error when they go to the second page.

The software is somewhat successful but the error messages make the user experience annoying and make users question why.

This is the exact same situation on my forum also

I've had to disable this plugin until it's resolved

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 4/19/2021 at 11:06 PM, Thomas P said:

After several tests it seems that this application is not ready for forums which use "Guest Caching" and Caching mechanisms like Redis for example.
It works well with all Caches turned off, but shows a weird behavior with Caches set On.

Thank you. That must be why I was experiencing this issue.

• 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Thank you for being a client!  The Invision Community Marketplace is closing October 30 2023, so I am moving all of my files over to my personal site https://www.yourforumservices.com

Bookmark https://www.yourforumservices.com and the new Marketplace Directory https://www.invisioneer.org/.  

• 1 month later...
4 hours ago, BankFodder said:

Hello, I've been to the your forum services.com and registered but it has been almost 24 hours now and I still haven't had a validation or activation or anything. Any update please?

Hello,

I have just approved your account at my forum.