PSA: Missing entries in 4.4.2

opentype

I still cannot see items pastthe 1 year mark even when I enter, let's say 500 days...

I have upgraded this last patch, should I configure the blocks somehow differently or what? I still have the option for X days or 1 year, is that supposed to be gone now?

7 hours ago, GabijaCiju said:

I still cannot see items pastthe 1 year mark even when I enter, let's say 500 days...

I have upgraded this last patch, should I configure the blocks somehow differently or what? I still have the option for X days or 1 year, is that supposed to be gone now?

After the patch was added things worked for me 

11 hours ago, GabijaCiju said:

Previously, if there was no cutoff or it was older than a year, then a hard limit of 1 year was applied. That has been lifted with the patch. You may need to run the support tool to clear your block caches, but otherwise the latest released patch should resolve your concern.

Archived