Recent Topics

16 hours ago, Michael Lachney said:

Just updated Recent Topics from 1.1.5 to 1.1.6. The site is throwing this error, I've even uninstalled the app and reinstalled. Still the same error. I'm not sure how to correct this error. I can't even download v 1.1.5 to reinstall it instead of 1.1.6.

error1.png.d0834d8c01b86ad102f3aac63f95e8dc.png

Tks for the log. Just submitted a fix to the marketplace. Should be available soon.

• 5 months later...
2 hours ago, leonardrosa said:

It's not working well in 4.6.12.1 php 8.0

It makes the site very slow, unusable

Please provide URL and an admin account via private message. I need to make some tests in your install/server as I can’t see any slowness in two boards I use this: one with 1,000,000 posts and the other with almost 5,000,000. 

6 hours ago, leonardrosa said:

It's not working well in 4.6.12.1 php 8.0

3 hours ago, Adriano Faria said:

Please provide URL and an admin account via private message. I need to make some tests in your install/server as I can’t see any slowness in two boards I use this: one with 1,000,000 posts and the other with almost 5,000,000. 

Just made a quick test in a client's board with 900K posts and 30K topics.

I don't see any slowness there. Waiting for your message.

On 6/12/2022 at 2:47 AM, leonardrosa said:

Just tested your board. Your index isn't slow as you can see in the video below:

It is updating the list in 15 seconds. Reloading the page, it loads fast; I don't see any slowness due to the resource.

Your site seems slow, regardless this resource. This resources runs only in the index; your board is slow everywhere: if you go to Applications page to enable/disable ANY app, it takes almost 10 seconds of waiting. Make a post with this resource enabled or disabled, takes 5 seconds.

A few recommendation:

• You're running PHP 8.0.0. Current is 8.0.20.
  • You're running MariaDB 10.2.43. Current is 10.6.5.
  • I also suggest that you ask for @Adlago's help to make some tests for speed optimization. Certainly there are a few things you can do in your custom theme.
Edited by Adriano Faria
  • 10 months later...