(NE) Display ads within posts

• Plugin which allows you to place advertisements within the post content posted in your forum.
  • List any advertisements that are configured with a 'custom location' and provide settings to control where and how to display those ads within post content.
    • Control after which paragraph the ad will show
      • 0 = shown before the posted content.
      • If the number of paragraphs in a post is less than the number chosen, then the ad will appear at the end of the posted content.
    • Show within quoted text.
    • Show in all or some forums.
    • Topic exclusion option available to avoid showing ads in topics, if required.

Edited by Nathan Explosion

Hi Nathan,

I bought the plugin, but it doesn't work.

There is a very strange behaviour of the plugin:

a) it is NOT showing the advertisement that a choose ... the ad is from somewhere else (I don't know which ad)

b) the ad is like in the screenshot -> over the text

Bildschirmfoto 2018-03-31 um 19.38.47.png

Edited by mark007
19 minutes ago, Nathan Explosion said:

Send me ACP credentials if you want.

In the absence of these, sit tight while I try to reproduce your situation (will be quicker with the above though)

Try version 1.0.1 - if it doesn't resolve your problem with the 'wrong ad' then I am going to need ACP credentials to take a closer look (screenshots of the results is not going to cut it here)

Edited by Nathan Explosion
1 minute ago, misfit76 said:

Is it possible to extend this to Pages and Blogs

Should be able to - I do some similar stuff in this plugin to what I do in my HTML5 audio/video player, so I'll take a look.

3 minutes ago, misfit76 said:

and allow for text to wrap around the ad?

Now that is going to be a bit more difficult - the ad is placed between paragraphs, not within a paragraph. If you can come up with a html example of what you want to achieve, then I can take a look to see if it's possible here.

5 minutes ago, Nathan Explosion said:

Now that is going to be a bit more difficult - the ad is placed between paragraphs, not within a paragraph. If you can come up with a html example of what you want to achieve, then I can take a look to see if it's possible here.

I think something with a float tag and margins 

float: right, or float: left. users choice and then a margin to pull away from the text.  Can start at the next paragraph after the number of paragraphs already defined.

Similar to:

http://www.espn.com/nfl/draft2018/story/_/id/23041561/josh-rosen-answers-nfl-critics-ucla-quarterback-tom-brady-ncaa-2018-draft

318661941_Screenshot2018-04-1008_39_24.thumb.png.579ded4860f2a44474034f2eb705d191.png

1 minute ago, Nathan Explosion said:

Nice one...thanks for purchasing. I'll do an update soon to hide that paragraph setting for enabled = off though. ?

Awesome. One more little request. Any chance you can add second post instead of first? Or maybe a tip on where I can edit it so that it's second instead of first by default? Thanks again for this!