Google maps error

vanderbroms

I get an error on my google maps integration that is as follows. What does this mean in normal English and where do I find these settings weather they belong to Google or my site?

That API key is not valid or does not have the Google Maps JavaScript API and/or Google Static Maps API enabled and/or Google Maps Geocoding API enabled. Make sure you have followed all of the steps in the setup instructions. You may have to wait a few minutes after enabling the API for it to take effect.

https://console.developers.google.com/flows/enableapi?apiid=maps_backend&keyType=CLIENT_SIDE&reusekey=true&pli=1

Locate your project and api key and then enable the missing APIs that are listed above.

If you need assistance, happy to help via PM if you are willing to provide your google credentials temporarily.

15 minutes ago, Daniel F said:

We have noticed an issue with Google Maps API restrictions and we're investigating this.

If you're seeing this error, please disable the IP or Referrer restrictions until we're able to provide a fix for this.

Aha, it's not all me then. Thanks for info :sorcerer:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived