(DP42) Single Use License Keys

10 hours ago, DawPi said:

Describe me steps to reproduce this issue on my end. I (nor my clients) never notices anything like that.

I think the issue is when you have too many people attempting to buy a key at the same time. If you'd like I can give you access to our backend, perhaps you can see what is going on there. We were doing key giveaways with a free store item, and so many people rushed to purchase it at the same time... I believe it overloaded and this happened somehow.

Let me know whatever you need to fix this, access or otherwise. I'll help you get it fixed. This is the only thing in the way of this application being a 5 star rating for us.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello, I'm aware of problem with multiple keys. I think I may know solution for it but I'll be able to check that after my back from Holidays. I have it on todo list and once I'll back I'll handle it. 
Sorry for any troubles! Stay safe. 

• 2 weeks later...

New version pending approval:

• fixed issue with importing keys in the ACP,
  • fixed double keys generating. (*)

* I can't reproduce it, but I think I know why by what is was caused. Let me know if it won't be fixed - send me PM with access details. I'll check it directly on your board.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

Bugs report:
1. When the stock is out of stocks, it will crash a bug and make the stock remain 1.
2. If a user still pay it, the order will failed to make.
3. Once we restock the keys from the ACP and approve the payment, the plugin will buggy and send out few keys to the order.

• 4 weeks later...