Infraskew Theme [ support topic ]

I hope I'm not being a pest but I was wondering if you had any insight into why my store categories look so differently between the stock IPS theme, your unmodified Infraskew theme and my modified Infraskew theme? Not sure why these picture "blocks" would fill so differently. I would have thought that the pic filled the space and the title bar would be at the bottom. pics attached

2017-10-28_14-27-46.jpg

2017-10-28_14-26-32.jpg

2017-10-28_14-24-47.jpg

42 minutes ago, JTHastings said:

I hope I'm not being a pest but I was wondering if you had any insight into why my store categories look so differently between the stock IPS theme, your unmodified Infraskew theme and my modified Infraskew theme? Not sure why these picture "blocks" would fill so differently. I would have thought that the pic filled the space and the title bar would be at the bottom. pics attached

2017-10-28_14-27-46.jpg

2017-10-28_14-26-32.jpg

2017-10-28_14-24-47.jpg

I believe this is due to the layout width and it is a bug with ips spans not the theme

if you change the width of the default stock theme same as infraskew theme, same thing happens.

try to use fixed width for the theme and not fluid width 

its in the Body tab

• 3 weeks later...

Hello,

Where I can find the documentation for settings? The only that I found in the downloaded package is a simple readme file for the plugins.

For example (but is not limited to this), I found a setting "Style Forums". Most probably is for the grid style, something that I liked in your demo. I enabled it and now it shows Rule 1, Rule 2, Rule 3 each one having another dozen of options. What means Rules, what's the difference among them etc?

Thank you

Chris

Just now, ChrisTERiS said:

Hello,

Where I can find the documentation for settings? The only that I found in the downloaded package is a simple readme file for the plugins.

For example (but is not limited to this), I found a setting "Style Forums". Most probably is for the grid style, something that I liked in your demo. I enabled it and now it shows Rule 1, Rule 2, Rule 3 each one having another dozen of options. What means Rules, what's the difference among them etc?

Thank you

Chris

Sorry I do not have any documentation but the settings and everything is quite very easy and i have even colorized setting names to separate from each other and not be messy 

and to answer your question about the forum styles 

enable one of the rules, and then select the forum categories you want to style thats all 

2 hours ago, TAMAN said:

Sorry I do not have any documentation but the settings and everything is quite very easy and i have even colorized setting names to separate from each other and not be messy 

and to answer your question about the forum styles 

enable one of the rules, and then select the forum categories you want to style thats all 

So let's say that "Rule 1" is something like "Style 1". Can set up to 3 (if I remember well) styles and then assign to categories one style or different style per category.

What I only need is to display eg 2 blocks per row and have a background image.

Another question. Is it possible to add in main navigation font awesome at top and below have the title. In simple syntax something like:

<i class="fa fa-comments" aria-hidden="true"></I><br />
Forums

Edited by ChrisTERiS
28 minutes ago, ChrisTERiS said:

So let's say that "Rule 1" is something like "Style 1". Can set up to 3 (if I remember well) styles and then assign to categories one style or different style per category.

What I only need is to display eg 2 blocks per row and have a background image.

Im not sure whats so complicated to you

just enable the rule 1 and then select one or a couple forum categories to style.

if you want more categories to style and with different styles then enable rule 2..etc

29 minutes ago, ChrisTERiS said:

Another question. Is it possible to add in main navigation font awesome at top and below have the title. In simple syntax something like:

<i class="fa fa-comments" aria-hidden="true"></I><br />
Forums

You can add navigation icons like this in custom.css

.ipsNavBar_primary > ul > li > a[data-navitem-id="11"]:before{
	content: "\f067";
}

where the number 11 is the menu number

1 hour ago, ChrisTERiS said:

....hmmmm.......... Can't be proud for my luck right? I bought it for $30 in less than 24h ago and now is $15. I know about Black Friday discounts but I thought that you'll follow the others who started the discount 2 days ago. Anway. Good for you, bad for me.

I do participate in Black Friday and which is Friday November 24 2017

I cant refund everyone who purchased less than 24 hours ago, You are not alone and you should have followed the date man or at least sending me a message or posting in support topic to see if Im participating in Black Friday

Edited by TAMAN
2 hours ago, TAMAN said:

I cant refund everyone who purchased less than 24 hours ago, You are not alone and you should have followed the date man or at least sending me a message or posting in support topic to see if Im participating in Black Friday

Calm down man. You reacted like I blamed you. And if it appeared like this, my apologies. It was like a monologue. I know when is the Friday, didn't lost my memory (yet). I just said that most authors started it 2 days ago. That's all. Nothing more, nothing less. And for sure nothing against you.

As for that:

I cant refund everyone

I don't think that I wrote anything for refund and never in my life asked for a refund even for scrpts/templates that I never used. I'm getting full responsibility for any mistaken order.

Edited by ChrisTERiS
More info
3 hours ago, ChrisTERiS said:

....hmmmm.......... Can't be proud for my luck right? I bought it for $30 in less than 24h ago and now is $15. I know about Black Friday discounts but I thought that you'll follow the others who started the discount 2 days ago. Anway. Good for you, bad for me.

Several authors started their sales in a pre-Black Friday.  Most authors are rolling out their sales today.  

6 hours ago, TAMAN said:

In my opinion a fair action should be to offer him a theme for free.

5 hours ago, Joel R said:

If you like it, buy it! These sales won't last that long and it's the best prices you'll see for the entire year.  

I know I know, but I dont have an international credit card so I need to transfer bitcoin to my paypal account to be able to pay stuff here. It takes some days...

OK, on a whim this morning I uploaded the original IPS_Infraskew_theme.xml to my theme area. For some reason it fixed the above problem with all my themes modified from this base. Something common to all of the modified themes (Infraskew) must have gotten refreshed but I sure would like to know what. Crisis is over now though.