Infraskew Theme [ support topic ]

37 minutes ago, Amy Pond said:

Hi @TAMAN, just for let you know that the theme image in marketplace doesn't work and the demo theme isn't available in your forum 🙂

Hi,

Sorry the theme was disabled for guest on demo site but i just fixed 🙂 

as for the screenshot its been the second time i upload them and they get removed. ips marketplace acts weird and nothing i can do about that 

Thanks for letting me know 

• 11 months later...

EMOTE BRACKET ISSUE

I think I have tried to fix this before, but it remains to this day... it's been a couple of years with this issue and I can't figure it out. Someone just suggested that I do a clean reinstall of the theme. Do you think that is the solution to this, or can we fix it without doing that? 

The issue is this bracket after every inserted emoted. But it is ONLY on the mobile version of the site.

CarrotHeart.thumb.jpg.2a67febc310f2ff8fe88d4d0ffd947b7.jpg

46 minutes ago, Vegan Gaymer said:

EMOTE BRACKET ISSUE

I think I have tried to fix this before, but it remains to this day... it's been a couple of years with this issue and I can't figure it out. Someone just suggested that I do a clean reinstall of the theme. Do you think that is the solution to this, or can we fix it without doing that? 

The issue is this bracket after every inserted emoted. But it is ONLY on the mobile version of the site.

CarrotHeart.thumb.jpg.2a67febc310f2ff8fe88d4d0ffd947b7.jpg

Hi,

Have you tested if you got the same problem on the default IPS theme? maybe its not related to your theme and if you can't test what's wrong and where do these extra brackets come from, then send me login info with access to your ACP apps/plugins/themes page. i can help or at least tell you whats wrong 🙂 

Edited by TAMAN
22 hours ago, TAMAN said:

Hi,

Have you tested if you got the same problem on the default IPS theme? maybe its not related to your theme and if you can't test what's wrong and where do these extra brackets come from, then send me login info with access to your ACP apps/plugins/themes page. i can help or at least tell you whats wrong 🙂 

You are right. It's also in the default theme. What could that mean? Since this is probably not theme-related, I will report again to Support. They usually just blame plugins and move on, so it's hard to get help from them anymore. Thank you for suggesting the default test. I totally forgot I had that theme! Because yours are THE BEST.

2 hours ago, Vegan Gaymer said:

You are right. It's also in the default theme. What could that mean?

disable all apps/plugins and see if you still have the problem.

if no hope, then press Ctr + Shift + C on the page you see the extra brackets and navigate to the elements and see which template the html comes from and then search for it... 🙂 

Edited by TAMAN
23 hours ago, TAMAN said:

if no hope, then press Ctr + Shift + C on the page you see the extra brackets and navigate to the elements and see which template the html comes from and then search for it...

Since it is only on the mobile platform, I can't use keyboard combos... but I'll troubleshoot by disabling plugins. Ugh, I don't like doing this because it removes key features, but I guess it is the only way. Thank you for responding, Taman! 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
Just now, Vegan Gaymer said:

SLIDER ISSUE: I noticed over the past month or so that the sliders no longer load. They remain idle with the loading animation. Any advice?

Hi,

Please disable the slider in your theme settings 

and then... install swiper slider

To add sliders, go to ACP -> Community -> Swiper -> Sliders. from there you can add custom sliders or getting feed from pages blocks.

Just now, Vegan Gaymer said:

In the theme, there is already a Swiper Slider as part of the theme. Is that different from a separate installation?

Yes. there is already a swiper slider version integrated with this theme by default, but it will be removed on another theme update.

you can use the swiper slider application, its the same slider

You can also disable other features like news ticker in your theme and install it as a plugin  https://invisioncommunity.com/profile/537452-taman/content/?type=downloads_file

44 minutes ago, TAMAN said:

Please disable the slider in your theme settings 

How do I disable the slider? I toggled each slider off, but the space for the slider is still in place. See image. [EDIT: I figured this out]

Why is there only one line in the slider from the contents text? 

Is there a way to adjust the images? These images used to fit or I could slide up/down to adjust. 

Could contain: Nature, Outdoors, Land

Edited by Vegan Gaymer
36 minutes ago, Vegan Gaymer said:

How do I disable the slider? I toggled each slider off, but the space for the slider is still in place. See image. [EDIT: I figured this out]

Why is there only one line in the slider from the contents text? 

Is there a way to adjust the images? These images used to fit or I could slide up/down to adjust. 

Could contain: Nature, Outdoors, Land

There is a swiper slider tab next to sliders tab in theme settings. from there  you can disable the swiper slider 🙂

Could contain: Text, Electronics, Computer

2 hours ago, TAMAN said:

There is a swiper slider tab next to sliders tab in theme settings. from there  you can disable the swiper slider 🙂

Could contain: Text, Electronics, Computer

Oh I know, I edited my post to say I figured that out. 

But I still can't figure this out: 

Why is there only one line in the slider from the contents text? [EDIT: I see now that paragraph or line breaks are not allowed?]

Edited by Vegan Gaymer
9 hours ago, Vegan Gaymer said:

Why is there only one line in the slider from the contents text? [EDIT: I see now that paragraph or line breaks are not allowed?]

Edit infraskew theme and delete this line in swiper template

Could contain: Text, Page

This shouldnt be there for custom sliders. it will be fixed on another update 🙂

9 hours ago, Vegan Gaymer said:

not possible currently, you will have to adjust your images manually and then upload it for your slider. the width should be your theme container width, which is 1300px by default and the height is your slider height 350px by default

Edited by TAMAN
  • 2 weeks later...

SUPPORT REQUEST: ChatBox+ Issue... An update to ChatBox+ has created havoc to Infraskew Theme (and only Infraskew). I've messaged the ChatBox creator, but since this is specific to Infraskew, I wondered if there is something that is specific to this theme that is rendering the chat incorrectly? The chat is loading fully open and dominating the the bottom of the site with massive icons and overlapping text, etc.

Thanks!

3 hours ago, Vegan Gaymer said:

SUPPORT REQUEST: ChatBox+ Issue... An update to ChatBox+ has created havoc to Infraskew Theme (and only Infraskew). I've messaged the ChatBox creator, but since this is specific to Infraskew, I wondered if there is something that is specific to this theme that is rendering the chat incorrectly? The chat is loading fully open and dominating the the bottom of the site with massive icons and overlapping text, etc.

Thanks!

UPDATE: clearing system cache fixed this. So all is well!

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...