Infraskew Theme [ support topic ]

2 hours ago, Cristiano Cianfa said:

Can you explain how to find the second line please?

The exact step by step: we are not all "programmers" as you are so you must be specific please, becuase this stuff is not working. Thanks

To quickly fix the recent swiper slider not loading

1. Step 1
    Go to theme editing page. (screenshot below)
    77e81d0680b0278e960865b9e9824a90.png

2. Step 2
    Find and replace the below line

<script src="https://unpkg.com/swiper/js/swiper.min.js"></script>
    with this line

<script src="https://unpkg.com/swiper/swiper-bundle.min.js"></script>
    screenshot to show how to search the line and replacef30fed86c5e753aa1b614535937d0062.png

3. Step 3
    One more link to search and replace....
    Find and replace the below line

<link rel="stylesheet" href="https://unpkg.com/swiper/css/swiper.min.css">
    with this line

<link rel="stylesheet" href="https://unpkg.com/swiper/swiper-bundle.min.css">
    screenshot to show how to search the line and replace
    0eb1dcd3d881f728ecd78175e5aea601.png

---------

Sorry for any issues, this is all fixed in the new theme version for ips 4.5 and its ready to be uploaded once IPS release 4.5 version

If you are using the Beta version of IPS 4.5 feel free to send me a message for the updated version of this theme 🙂 

2 hours ago, Cristiano Cianfa said:

The theme is not working properly: full of bugs! No more comments showings... slider compromised. please, when you will answer think that i am not a programmer, but a donk using this app, so please be specific and tell me the exact step by step process to fix the issue. Thank you

If your comments doesnt show then can you please check your website while using the default IPS theme, to see if your issue appears same there, this will mostly explain if your issue is related to themes or a plugin/app 

if its not same on default IPS theme and its only on infraskew theme

then you have probably modified infraskew templates which you WILL need to revert your template edits to fix comments not showing or the "full of bugs" problem. have you customized your website by editing theme templates before? for example editing theme templates or css styles related to your website topics/comments? 

P.S in case you want me to check your theme and fix the slider just send me a login info with access to Themes page 🙂 

regards

Edited by TAMAN

I did not make any modification: theme was working and it stopped. The problem is that after you made the changes lots of stuff stopped working properly or was influenced: the issue with the message text is that it switched to white instead of black, see the attachment. How do I change it? I tried to find it inside the theme options but did not: can u tell me where is the message text and title color modification tool?

thx

Schermata 2020-07-09 alle 11.52.58.png

5 hours ago, Cristiano Cianfa said:

The problem is that after you made the changes

I did not make any modification: theme was working and it stopped. The problem is that after you made the changes lots of stuff stopped working properly or was influenced: the issue with the message text is that it switched to white instead of black, see the attachment. How do I change it? I tried to find it inside the theme options but did not: can u tell me where is the message text and title color modification tool?

thx

I haven't made any changes 😕 only the new version of the theme which is only for new IPS version 4.5

have you installed or upgraded infraskew theme to ips 4.5 of the theme recently? this could be the reason of text color changes. 

btw i just checked your website here https://www.cookarecommunity.com/ 

everything seems to be on default colors and settings in the theme, so why dont you simply delete this theme install and reinstall it fresh? 🙂 

can u tell me where is the message text and title color modification tool?

840a50f312a0bd980931a0510ada7e98.png

3 hours ago, Cristiano Cianfa said:

I did not touch anything: I did not work on the community since one week and when I get back there were all this issues, as I told you, it was working fine and suddenly all this issues...  Where do I get the version to install?

Hi, 

Can you read all my replies please

I have already answered you and explained everything in step by steps which you asked for and even asked to personally help you to fix everything if you provide me a login info

I know you are angry your slider stopped from working and some text colors changed to white but I'm here to help really!

Please just follow the steps and Screenshots I provided to fix the slider not loading and also the comment text which is white color. I provided Screenshots.

If you can't do it then let someone else do the fix it's only 2 minutes task

Again I can help if you provide me a login info

Edited by TAMAN

Hey "boss" I am not upset for the slider not working, i know that issues happen, i was just answering to your question about my website customization and i just make you notice that your support answers always assume that people has your same knowledge about the topic, that is not, actually. Thanks for offering your direct interaction to fix the issue, I will ask in case I need it. thx

I went to make some colour changes in the custom widget section for the quote header, etc.  Made the changes and hit save and reload and got this - the changes were not saved:

image.png.a65b36ef12aaaa6dcc2fa538664150e2.png

Where it says check the values on the marked tabs, there are no tabs marked.  Running 4.5 Beta 8

Any ideas?  With thanks.

1 hour ago, Davyc said:

I went to make some colour changes in the custom widget section for the quote header, etc.  Made the changes and hit save and reload and got this - the changes were not saved:

Where it says check the values on the marked tabs, there are no tabs marked.  Running 4.5 Beta 8

Any ideas?  With thanks.

Hi,

Its due to the palette option in the theme settings

its already fixed 🙂 just send me a message to provide new beta copies

Please use private messages for anything related to beta

• 1 month later...
13 hours ago, Eudemon said:

how do you recommend implement light / dark theme ?  make a copy and change color scheme to dark or is there a switcher option

There is a dark/light switcher on this theme.

On IPS 4.5.x

You don't need to install two themes for dark/light versions anymore 

There's is now a new palette switcher on front-end side

You can switch to dark/light plus 3 more color schemes

You can also customize any of the theme color schemes all withing the theme settings 🙂

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, tombo82685 said:

I don't get how to install this into my old theme to update it since it's not compatible with ips 4.5. 

Hello,

In ips 4.5 you can link the custom themes to the marketplace theme file and then you can click the "install update" from marketplace 

or install the theme and then copy your customizations from the old one to the new one

Hey there old friend, it's good to be back! I have a question and it's mostly because  to be honest, I can't remember. In the past I modified the size and color of the font within the News Ticker and for the life of me I can't find where I made the changes. Can you point me in the right direction please?

As I recall, we had to make an edit to the Custom CSS file but I'm not 100% sure about that. A lot has changed in the 2 years I've been away.

Edited by JTHastings
1 hour ago, JTHastings said:

Hey there old friend, it's good to be back! I have a question and it's mostly because  to be honest, I can't remember. In the past I modified the size and color of the font within the News Ticker and for the life of me I can't find where I made the changes. Can you point me in the right direction please?

As I recall, we had to make an edit to the Custom CSS file but I'm not 100% sure about that. A lot has changed in the 2 years I've been away.

Hello,

You can change the news ticker font color in the theme settings News ticker tab

eaefd3cfd02d64d8ff0f174474fc8b6c.png

as for the font size you will need to use a custom css 

.ta_tickerFlexbox > * {
    font-size: 12px;
}