Infraskew Theme [ support topic ]

On 12/28/2018 at 9:12 PM, TAMAN said:

Add it under the comment lines like this

2edf430e5c9dd93a714d52733d1f0e64.png

TAMAN, thanks for the help.  Finally got it to work.  Ticker is just on front page now.  Thanks.

Another question: I wanted to get the "Area background" to be semi-transparent - live I've seen in a few other boards.

I found the "Area background" parameter in the "Body" section of the editor. 

Another person on the board suggested I use this custom css code to get this effect but it's not working...

Any thoughts? - Steve

background: rgba(16, 17, 29, 0.812);
3 hours ago, Guitar Gathering said:

TAMAN, thanks for the help.  Finally got it to work.  Ticker is just on front page now.  Thanks.

Another question: I wanted to get the "Area background" to be semi-transparent - live I've seen in a few other boards.

I found the "Area background" parameter in the "Body" section of the editor. 

Another person on the board suggested I use this custom css code to get this effect but it's not working...

Any thoughts? - Steve

Add in custom.css

.ipsApp.ipsApp_front #ipsLayout_contentArea {
}

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi TAMAN! I updated Invision which blocked your theme because it was incompatible, so I downloaded the most recent build of Infraskew and that seems to work, but I get this error on several pages: Template core/global/global/lkeyWarning does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Just now, Vegan Gaymer said:

Hi TAMAN! I updated Invision which blocked your theme because it was incompatible, so I downloaded the most recent build of Infraskew and that seems to work, but I get this error on several pages: Template core/global/global/lkeyWarning does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Running the Support Tool will usually fix that

1 minute ago, Vegan Gaymer said:

Thank you! No, that didn't seem to fix it, though.

If you havent made any alterations to the theme you cant easily redo, delete it, run support tool, re install the theme and run the tool again. I've had theme issues here and there (not specific to this theme) and that seemed to correct the problem. If that doesnt do it then I will stop acting like I know anything and say good day to you.

1 minute ago, JustHatched said:

If you havent made any alterations to the theme you cant easily redo, delete it, run support tool, re install the theme and run the tool again. I've had theme issues here and there (not specific to this theme) and that seemed to correct the problem. If that doesnt do it then I will stop acting like I know anything and say good day to you.

I do have some customizations that I would be afraid of losing, so I do have to wait for @TAMAN to respond. I think.  Thank you, @JustHatched for this information, though because it may still come in handy!

Also, this icon is suddenly everywhere... where can I change this? Thanks!

2019-01-28_1757.thumb.png.613ca56e8030c43d4177b4975e4a26f2.png

15 hours ago, TAMAN said:

Hello,

But I will do a quick update for ips 4.4 by tomorrow these times and send you the upgraded version with a message

Will this fix this issue? [[Template core/global/global/lkeyWarning does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

42 minutes ago, Vegan Gaymer said:

Will this fix this issue? [[Template core/global/global/lkeyWarning does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I dont think so. Because I haven't made any changes in that template. 

Only two templates are modified in most of my themes so basically the theme should function without any problems on ips 4.4.

Anyway, To fix this issue you need to open lkeyWarning Template and revert it back to default. 

like this

3319b1c3fb1bc2df83c9a14ad8ee8fb0.png

Again, you shouldn't really have to update your website yet 🙂 ips 4.4 might take a month for the stable version to be released. and even then you might need to check if your apps, plugins are ready.

I suggest you to disable development version updates in your Live site. 🙂 

2 minutes ago, Vegan Gaymer said:

Nope. I searched without pasting and searched all variations on the name. Nothing comes up. Strange.

I just updated to ips 4.4 an yea this template is deleted in the new version, so just be patient, in a few minutes i will update the theme and send you the upgraded version with a message 😉 

20 hours ago, Vegan Gaymer said:

It's an issue with 4.4 templates.  

21 minutes ago, Joel R said:

It's an issue with 4.4 templates.  

Not really.

lkeyWarning Template is deleted in IPS 4.4, and its template tag was used in globalTemplate. so if you have modified globalTemplate in your theme, you need to manually delete the template tag because it does not exist anymore 🙂

{template="lkeyWarning" app="core" group="global" location="global" params=""}

Edited by TAMAN
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...