Infraskew Theme [ support topic ]

Is there any reason for this to happen just because I change the width of the body in the theme settings?

Before I change width:

image.thumb.png.c7995c78231edd5ce44578569d8936f6.png

After I change width:

image.thumb.png.4487d401a5687527278bf6d672f81ceb.png

White background disappears and borders appear.

Also when in the ACP and changing settings in theme, when you click Save and Reload, it doesn't reload; it takes you back to where you choose to edit theme settings as in here:

image.thumb.png.d7dba191ad6ae0ddc76b434175532bd0.png

Also when changing settings, they don't always change - for example when I change the section head title as shown by arrow to a different color it doesn't work and when I go back it is reverted to white:

image.thumb.png.7dabcaad6763cdc93709840b9b94559e.png

I just paid the renewal on this and updated the file for 4.4 but this is what's happening and it's bizarre.  Any help or explanations would be appreciated. 

If you need ACP access just say and I'll PM this to you.  This is a self hosted site BTW and not CIC.

With thanks

• 2 months later...

Hi Taman!!

I've come across a problem where the banners and images on my site keep disappearing. I can't figure out what the problem is and Invision says it is a 3rd Party problem. I have to troubleshoot every plugin and application, including my theme maker. Would you take a look and let me know if this is theme-related? If you need login information, I can DM you.

Thanks!

18 minutes ago, Vegan Gaymer said:

Hi Taman!!

I've come across a problem where the banners and images on my site keep disappearing. I can't figure out what the problem is and Invision says it is a 3rd Party problem. I have to troubleshoot every plugin and application, including my theme maker. Would you take a look and let me know if this is theme-related? If you need login information, I can DM you.

Thanks!

Hi, 🙂 

There are no banners and other kind of images used in this theme, this theme has only one image upload field and it is the body background image and im sure it works without any problems.

you need to check where are these images and banners comes from because its not from the theme.

1 hour ago, Vegan Gaymer said:

@TAMAN I hear you. Invision insists that the theme is not updated for the latest 4.4.3. and is causing the images to disappear. My theme version looks updated to me 1.2.4. Is there an update I missed? 

The theme is %100 fully functional with IPS 4.4.3

But you might have edited theme templates which in this case the theme might be outdated for you only and you would need to either revert your changes OR reinstall the theme.

-

Also, have you tested if everything works correctly in default IPS theme?

and have you tested if a plugin/application causes the error?

14 hours ago, TAMAN said:

The theme is %100 fully functional with IPS 4.4.3

But you might have edited theme templates which in this case the theme might be outdated for you only and you would need to either revert your changes OR reinstall the theme.

-

Also, have you tested if everything works correctly in default IPS theme?

and have you tested if a plugin/application causes the error?

I have a completely fresh update from the most-recent files. And yeah, the default theme does not have this issue. By the way, I wasn't meaning that your template is the issue. I only meant that Invision keeps pointing to 3rd Party for the problems, but they never used to do that. They seem to really dislike all of the 3rd Party plugins/themes/applications and seem to scold me for using them. Here is their latest reply regarding my theme: 

Hello,  This was a bug in this case, which was fixed in a recent patch, your custom theme isn't up to date for 4.4.3 though, so it still shows this issue, if you use the default theme you can see it's working fine though.

So updating the custom theme would be the solution, thank you

2 hours ago, Vegan Gaymer said:

I have a completely fresh update from the most-recent files. And yeah, the default theme does not have this issue. By the way, I wasn't meaning that your template is the issue. I only meant that Invision keeps pointing to 3rd Party for the problems, but they never used to do that. They seem to really dislike all of the 3rd Party plugins/themes/applications and seem to scold me for using them. Here is their latest reply regarding my theme: 

Hi,

What are these Images and Banners are you talking about? are they from a plugin/application or where do they come from?

On 5/10/2019 at 2:42 PM, Vegan Gaymer said:

If you need login information, I can DM you.

Please do 🙂 

4 minutes ago, TAMAN said:

Hi,

What are these Images and Banners are you talking about? are they from a plugin/application or where do they come from?

Please do 🙂 

It seems to be only the profile banners. I'm not sure if other images disappear. They don't really disappear entirely. The banner flickers and then disappears. I'll DM you! I bet it has nothing to do with your theme, but I'm going by Invision's assessment at the moment. 

• 1 month later...

hello @TAMAN I already have your 2 themes and others addons, I would like use this theme for a multilanguage school site, can you make the slider, stickers and global messages available multilanguage use? maybe  all others features too is possible.

58 minutes ago, kmk said:

hello @TAMAN I already have your 2 themes and others addons, I would like use this theme for a multilanguage school site, can you make the slider, stickers and global messages available multilanguage use? maybe  all others features too is possible.

Hello,

Yea I would do it but it is really not a button to click and convert all the theme settings to multilanguage forms especially when i have to convert all the settings to a custom code. ;( 

I just wish that IPS used multilanguage form for text fields in themes just like all other IPS areas.

Edited by TAMAN
1 hour ago, kmk said:

Do you know when will be achieved? I need to know if that match my calendar. 

Sorry I can't promise anything as it's not on my plan to convert all the theme settings into a multilabguage forms any time soon

• 4 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Guitar Gathering said:

Taman,

I just did the recent small update to 4.4.5 and now my home page drop down menu for my name (so that I can get to the admin section) doesn't drop down.  But when I go to another page like to forums then the drop down menu works and I can get in.

Thoughts?

- Steve

Hi,

I'm also in latest ips version ipskit.com

No issues like that on my side also not in local host.

If I remember there is a modification that hides the admin link in the profile menu bar. So maybe you have installed this somehow?

or check if you have the same issue on default ips theme and let me know

• 2 months later...
4 hours ago, Daniel Simoes said:

Any updates on this Theme, for Invision 4.4.7 ?

I'm getting this Screen error...

Autor
[[Template core/front/global/userLink is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

image.thumb.png.ffbb5b0d90283446e218b76226e30b66.png

Hello,

You seem to have modified Userlink template

you need to either revert the template back to default or reinstall the theme.

If you haven't modified that template and it is already with default contents, then you probably have a plugin or app causes the issue, in this case you need to disable each plugin/app one by one to check which one 

• 2 months later...

VERSION 1.2.5

-Swiper Slider
	Using latest swiper slider CDN links for latest versions.
	Minor bug fixes in Safari browser.
-You can now add "Contact Us" button inside the sticky social bar.
	A seeting to enable that was added to Social Links theme settings tab.
-Replaced default Editor icon's with Font Awesome icons.
-Minor adjustments and bug fixes.

• 5 months later...
15 minutes ago, Cristiano Cianfa said:

Hello, how do I change the icons?

you can add the below code in your custom.css template and change the content font awesome icon code 

.ipsItemStatus.ipsItemStatus_large .fa-comments::before,
.ipsItemStatus:not( .ipsItemStatus_large ) .fa-comments::before {
  content: "\f2dd"; 
}