Infraskew Theme [ support topic ]

12 hours ago, tombo82685 said:

I don't have that in mine. I just have widget title bar background. All the colors in that section are darker colors, no orange at all

you might be using a different color scheme on front-end side thats why it shows different colors for YOU in ACP

open the dark/light mode and click the "Undo" icon

6a3dabdc663097b0a81cceca0635d073.png

Edited by TAMAN

I reported that bug to IPS and it's been acknowledged, to be fixed in the next update.

I have another little quirky issue - on the front page of my site I have carousel widgets with a max of 25 movie/TV Posters.  When you scroll all the way to the end of some (sometimes all) you can't scroll back - this works fine on the default.  Could you take a quick look and see if there are any issues that causes this?

https://moviebuffs.org

I've made the default theme accessible so you can see what happens.

With thanks

@TAMAN I have another small issue, no biggie, just puzzling.  On the navigation menu, the home item is showing as active and is black in colour.  However, when selecting any other menu item, there is no change in colour to show that item is actually the one selected. I've made a lot of custom CSS changes so I'm not sure if anything in that file is causing an issue.

The other issue in my previous post is kind of intermittent regarding the carousels, is there any known reason for them to stop working?

With thanks 

On 10/6/2020 at 8:33 PM, Davyc said:

I reported that bug to IPS and it's been acknowledged, to be fixed in the next update.

I have another little quirky issue - on the front page of my site I have carousel widgets with a max of 25 movie/TV Posters.  When you scroll all the way to the end of some (sometimes all) you can't scroll back - this works fine on the default.  Could you take a quick look and see if there are any issues that causes this?

https://moviebuffs.org

I've made the default theme accessible so you can see what happens.

With thanks

28 minutes ago, Davyc said:

The other issue in my previous post is kind of intermittent regarding the carousels, is there any known reason for them to stop working?

Hi,

I cant precedence the issue

https://gyazo.com/ccc19be4106c6897b1c86de8fef3ca02

it does not happen on my side 😕 

30 minutes ago, Davyc said:

I've made a lot of custom CSS changes so I'm not sure if anything in that file is causing an issue.

I checked the theme now and everything is fine in the navigation colors by default

so you probably have some css causes the issue 

54 minutes ago, TAMAN said:

I checked the theme now and everything is fine in the navigation colors by default

so you probably have some css causes the issue 

OK what I'll do is remove all of the custom CSS (backed up of course) and see what happens and then go through the CSS changes one by one and see what happens.

On the carousel sliders, it seems to be an intermittent issue, sometimes all goes well, and sometimes it just sticks.  I'll keep an eye on that and let you know if it persists.

Many thanks for taking a look, your support is always first class and very much appreciated 🙂

@TAMAN  I completely removed the custom CSS entries, and the issue persists with the menu items.  It appears to only occur on items that I have added in the Menu Manager as external links so that I can manipulate what menu items go where in the system; this is so that different categories can be isolated to stand alone.  All the other normally generated items show the active and inactive states.  Is this normal, or can something be added to address this?

With thanks

35 minutes ago, Davyc said:

Is this normal, or can something be added to address this?

With thanks

Its normal, because these menu items you have added are external links, and you dont know if an external link is active or inactive on your website it makes no sense i guess 

but its possible to manually do it with css for each of your external links  

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Guitar Gathering said:

Updated to the latest IPS. Tried updated the latest version of Infraskew and it won't let me update and leaves an error message "Something Went Wrong."

Any thoughts of what's going on?

-Steve

No clue 

how do you update exactly?

IPS marketplace is moved to ACP on latest ips version 4.5.x 

you cant update the marketplace themes manually by downloading and updating anymore  

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Guitar Gathering said:

Taman,

I was able to update but now my Pallette is having problems.  I just want to keep the same look and colors as I've had before. 

How do I set the Palette to keep the same settings I had before?

-Steve

Hi,

just disable palette in the theme settings, or click the revert button in palette 

a7ce4f784c52e0a26262a42665884fec.png

you can also customize the palette colors separately in the theme settings

it might be a little complicated how it works but on the newer version soon everything is redesigned for palette in theme settings and front-end side 

Edited by TAMAN
13 hours ago, Guitar Gathering said:

Tried turning off Palette - no change

Tried Revert - no change

I just keep getting this error message (Attached)

Infraskew Error.tiff 398.96 kB · 1 download

Hello,

there is an issue with the disabling setting on current version setting 

this theme will be updated as soon as possible with a complete new palette 

hopefully in a couple days 

If you need urgent help please send a message i can provide a temporary fix 🙂 

Edited by TAMAN
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...