Clubs Enhancements

What's New in Version 1.0.16:

New features:

• Add ability to convert a club feature into a forum/category.
  • Add ability to ADMINS ban/unban members from the whole clubs.
    • A banned member won't be able to access any club page, including its content (topics, files, images, etc.).
    • IMPORTANT: Club items will continue to appear in Activity Streams, profiles, searchs, etc. The restriction will happen only when the member tries to read them.
  • Add a style to the post container template (clubEnh_postContainer) so you can use it like you want in your custom.css.

Compatibility:

• Member Maps by @Martin A.
  • Club Sponsors Page by @Fosters
  • With any other resource that adds tabs to the clubs
Edited by Adriano Faria

I moved a locked forum into a club and now I can't unlock it. From what I've read in this thread, I'm guessing I should have unlocked the forum before moving it and losing the setting. Too late for that now though. Do I need to unlock this directly from the DB now?

Edited by Hezeber

I'm getting EX0 errors that name the plugin as a possible source. The errors occur when I access a page with a database. Sample system log:

Error: Call to undefined method IPS\cms\Categories1::club() (0)
#0 /var/www/html/rDirectory/applications/cms/modules/front/database/category.php(82): IPS\Node\hook714::loadAndCheckPerms(54, 'read')
#1 /var/www/html/rDirectory/applications/cms/modules/front/database/category.php(40): IPS\cms\modules\front\database\_category->view()
#2 /var/www/html/rDirectory/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(96): IPS\cms\modules\front\database\_category->manage()
#3 /var/www/html/rDirectory/applications/cms/sources/Databases/Dispatcher.php(305): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#4 /var/www/html/rDirectory/applications/cms/widgets/Database.php(123): IPS\cms\Databases\_Dispatcher->run()
#5 /var/www/html/rDirectory/applications/cms/sources/Pages/Page.php(1241): IPS\cms\widgets\_Database->render()
#6 /var/www/html/rDirectory/applications/cms/sources/Pages/Page.php(2161): IPS\cms\Pages\_Page->getWidgets()
#7 /var/www/html/rDirectory/applications/cms/modules/front/pages/page.php(73): IPS\cms\Pages\_Page->output()
#8 /var/www/html/rDirectory/applications/cms/modules/front/pages/page.php(43): IPS\cms\modules\front\pages\_page->view()
#9 /var/www/html/rDirectory/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(96): IPS\cms\modules\front\pages\_page->manage()
#10 /var/www/html/rDirectory/applications/cms/modules/front/pages/page.php(33): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#11 /var/www/html/rDirectory/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(146): IPS\cms\modules\front\pages\_page->execute()
#12 /var/www/html/rDirectory/index.php(12): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#13 {main}

Backtrace
#0 /var/www/html/rDirectory/init.php(523): IPS\_Log::log('Error: Call to ...', 'uncaught_except...')
#1 [internal function]: IPS\IPS::exceptionHandler(Object(Error))
#2 {main}

Disabling the plugin stops the error (after clearing cache). CiC account if it matters. So far as I am aware this is only since the latest update. I didn't notice nor did anyone report an error previously. 

27 minutes ago, David.. said:

I got this error after updating:

Duplicate column name 'banned_from_clubs'

Latest public version of IPS

21 minutes ago, David.. said:

I reinstalled it over again and seems fine now?

The column creation appears only in verison 1.0.16:

/**
 * 1.0.16 Upgrade Code
 */
class ips_plugins_setup_upg_10019
{
	/**
	 * @return	array	If returns TRUE, upgrader will proceed to next step. If it returns any other value, it will set this as the value of the 'extra' GET parameter and rerun this step (useful for loops)
	 */
	public function step1()
	{
		if( !\IPS\Db::i()->checkForColumn( 'core_members', 'banned_from_clubs' ) )
		{
			\IPS\Db::i()->addColumn( 'core_members', array(
				'name'			=> 'banned_from_clubs',
				'type'			=> 'TINYINT',
				'length'		=> 1,
				'allow_null'		=> false,
				'default'		=> '0',
				'comment'		=> "Determines if the member is banned from the WHOLE Clubs module.",
				'unsigned'		=> true,
			) );
		}	

return TRUE;
	}

// You can create as many additional methods (step2, step3, etc.) as is necessary.
	// Each step will be executed in a new HTTP request
}

So there's absolutely no way to show duplicate column, unless something happened when you tried to update and the column was created and then you tried again.

Anyway, here goes the live update from 1.0.15.1 to 1.0.16 (column is created here) to 1.0.16.1:

No problem here.