(itzverified) member verification

6 hours ago, tsdevelopment said:

Currently it is not possible. I see no reason for uploading multiple files in a verification process.  Can you explain why you need multiple files? 

we need two files feature for extra verification. One for holding Photo ID and second one is for uploading proof of address (utility bill).

Edited by Priyesh
2 hours ago, tsdevelopment said:

Okay, I understand this. I will see whether I can implement that in an easy way or not. But please give me some time.
I will look at this during the next week.

Thank You

your reply is encouraging. it should be easy.

No problem, we can wait :)

• 1 month later...

Is there an option to make the verification time limited? So the verification expires after 1 year or 3 years etc and the member reverts back to original group and then must complete the verification process again to ensure they still meet the criteria?

We have members that are members of a particular company and we get them to send us their company ID however we want this to be limited to re-verifying every 3 years to ensure that people who leave the company no longer have access.

Thanks

@tsdevelopment

6 hours ago, Wayne B said:

Is there an option to make the verification time limited? So the verification expires after 1 year or 3 years etc and the member reverts back to original group and then must complete the verification process again to ensure they still meet the criteria?

We have members that are members of a particular company and we get them to send us their company ID however we want this to be limited to re-verifying every 3 years to ensure that people who leave the company no longer have access.

Thanks

@tsdevelopment

Currently is not possible. I will put it on the feature list.

• 3 months later...

@Gilly in your screenshot you don't have selected any group the user must be in to get the icon displayed next to its username. You can only select one primary and one secondary group. Currently it's not possible to include all of your groups. Maybe you can assign a secondary group to all of your users and then select the group here?

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...